Staubach passes the torch to Dak

RonWashington

Reaction score
I'm sure Dak has heard the accurate constructive criticism that Troy laid out after our playoff debacle. I wonder if they have conversations or just sit till it's over .

Can u briefly take the time to pass along some of Troys comments after the SF debacle . I know Troy wasn’t happy being assigned to Tampa / Eagles game that I heard about . Regardless of Erin Andrews presence . Speaking of Erin did she follow the Troy Buck duo out the door ?

fansince68

Reaction score
Can u briefly take the time to pass along some of Troys comments after the SF debacle . I know Troy wasn’t happy being assigned to Tampa / Eagles game that I heard about . Regardless of Erin Andrews presence . Speaking of Erin did she follow the Troy Buck duo out the door ?
During an appearance on Dallas sports radio station 96.7 The Ticket on Wednesday, Aikman criticized quarterback Dak Prescott and wide receiver CeeDee Lamb for not taking advantage of single coverage defense.Jan 19, 2022

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not you buddy. Sorry, I didn't mean you specifically. I meant that's how trolls roll.
Oh ok yeah I wasn't trolling lol. I mean I'd be lying if I said that I'm shocked some people would have a issue with this thread but I thought it was cool. Honestly wasn't aware Troy and Roger had been doing this. Think its kind of cool its like Roger is paving the way for Dak and kind of passing the torch to the next guy.

Reactions: CWR

shabazz

Reaction score
Just went to a Heart Foundation Gala last night. It’s always the same thing…we all donate a ton of money or pay way over the true value of auction items and there’s never any meaningful progress made with Cancer, Heart disease, or any of these afflictions.

sponsors pony up big bucks, we all show up in black tie attire, drink for free, eat the same chicken, risotto and spinach dish……and nothing changes……and yes, we’ll do the same exact thing next year

Qcard

Reaction score
Just went to a Heart Foundation Gala last night. It’s always the same thing…we all donate a ton of money or pay way over the true value of auction items and there’s never any meaningful progress made with Cancer, Heart disease, or any of these afflictions.

sponsors pony up big bucks, we all show up in black tie attire, drink for free, eat the same chicken, risotto and spinach dish……and nothing changes……and yes, we’ll do the same exact thing next year
It means nothing till you leave the hospital with $0 bill and usually less a family member....

I hope these organizations do it every year....last time I checked there are laws for fraud..

Mannix

Reaction score
And 80 year old Roger hit Dak in stride with the torch...no catch and get clobbered.

shabazz

Reaction score
It means nothing till you leave the hospital with $0 bill and usually less a family member....

I hope these organizations do it every year....last time I checked there are laws for fraud..

it’s great in helping the less fortunate with their doctor bills but I’m not seeing great strides in better cures for a lot of these Illnesses. I’d like to see greater strides made

and yes, we will be at these events every year donating the money to make it actually happen……we “hope” with our donations

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I said 3 of the best..didn’t say the three best nor did I mention position….three good guys who do a lot of work around the community. Hard to get upset about that….
If you win a SB and do work in th community.. great. If you dont won a SB and do work in the community.... who cares. Hell, I can do work in the community.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you win a SB and do work in th community.. great. If you dont won a SB and do work in the community.... who cares. Hell, I can do work in the community.

I'd imagine the children with CANCER or their parents may care? But I'm not entirely sure....football may be more important...I'll have to ask them when I see them.

nobody

Reaction score
Tony never had time for this....Golf and Core work offseason can not be interrupted....Cabo Style
:laugh::clap:Yeah it always felt like golf always was his offseasons….

OR he was just quiet about the charity work he did. But hey sure turn it into an attack on a Romo because that's some people's default when some idiots attack Dak. But but but ROMO! (Lame broken record.) However, not all people announce what charity work they do. So many NFL players are involved in that stuff that you never hear about.

Dak's doing good work off the field. That's fantastic. The people attacking him for it are being idiotic. However, attacking Romo when it's not even about him? Equally moronic.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
OR he was just quiet about the charity work he did. But hey sure turn it into an attack on a Romo because that's some people's default when some idiots attack Dak. But but but ROMO! (Lame broken record.) However, not all people announce what charity work they do. So many NFL players are involved in that stuff that you never hear about.

Dak's doing good work off the field. That's fantastic. The people attacking him for it are being idiotic. However, attacking Romo when it's not even about him? Equally moronic.
Why does bringing up Romo trigger you guys? I don’t think saying Romo spent offseasons playing golf is a insult to him….I’d play golf too if I were him lol.