Staubach passes the torch to Dak

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Thank you for your contribution and insight I can now just quit rooting for the Cowboys now that you’ve told me we will win nothing. Nobody even compared anyone lol.
It's your prerogative if you want to believe in Dak to have the ability to do what Staubach and Aikman have done. I don't think he can or will.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's your prerogative if you want to believe in Dak to have the ability to do what Staubach and Aikman have done. I don't think he can or will.
I can’t speak on Roger but if you’re saying Dak won’t win a ring because he doesn’t play with as many all pros and hall of famers as Aikman did? I agree.

nobody

Reaction score
I can’t speak on Roger but if you’re saying Dak won’t win a ring because he doesn’t play with as many all pros and hall of famers as Aikman did? I agree.

I don't think Dak will win a ring...and I don't blame Dak for that. He made the same mistake Romo did. He resigned with the Cowboys instead of with a team that was run by guys intent on doing everything it takes to win a championship.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think Dak will win a ring...and I don't blame Dak for that. He made the same mistake Romo did. He resigned with the Cowboys instead of with a team that was run by guys intent on doing everything it takes to win a championship.
**** I can’t predict the future….it’s possible he won’t……

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That's not what I'm saying, I don't see Dak winning a ring because IMO, he doesn't play championship-level football. But you're right when you say he doesn't play with as many all-pros and HoF'ers as Aikman. I'm even willing to say it's not completely Dak's fault. If Dak did have the same talent supporting him that Aikman had, he may be able to win like Aikman. After all, it's a team sport and less about individuals.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's not what I'm saying, I don't see Dak winning a ring because IMO, he doesn't play championship-level football. But you're right when you say he doesn't play with as many all-pros and HoF'ers as Aikman. I'm even willing to say it's not completely Dak's fault. If Dak did have the same talent supporting him that Aikman had, he may be able to win like Aikman. After all, it's a team sport and less about individuals.
Yeah I just can’t say what a guy can or can’t do knowing that guys like Trent Dilfer, Eli Manning, Nick Foles and Joe Flacco have rings….but the team may never be good enough to win. I’m hoping they win in spite of leadership at top.