Staubach passes the torch to Dak

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'd imagine the children with CANCER or their parents may care? But I'm not entirely sure....football may be more important...I'll have to ask them when I see them.
Put the post into some damn context. Where are you right this second? You are on a Dallas Cowboys Fan Forum board. We care about FOOTBALL IN HERE. Thats it... not about FOOTBALL PLAYERS and their Charity work thats practically mandated by their agents.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
zXH1YkQ.gif

Elite person off the field, average player on the field.
Oh pleez! He's been in the top 10 since he was drafted. Posts like this are literally hilarious & quite embarrassing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Put the post into some damn context. Where are you right this second? You are on a Dallas Cowboys Fan Forum board. We care about FOOTBALL IN HERE. Thats it... not about FOOTBALL PLAYERS and their Charity work thats practically mandated by their agents.
Well no ****. I'm not sure what this has to do with my post but either way everyone knows the above which is why I laugh when y'all talk about "loyalty" a player should have to this organization or team. Why? Y'all want them to take hometown discounts....a joke lol.

nobody

Reaction score
What purpose does a redirect have in this thread though?

Indeed, what purpose is there? Maybe I read too much into it. I'm just tired of that tactic. Dak can stand on his own merits. It boggles my mind how many people attack him for the stupidest things.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Indeed, what purpose is there? Maybe I read too much into it. I'm just tired of that tactic. Dak can stand on his own merits. It boggles my mind how many people attack him for the stupidest things.
I get it. I think if this was a on field topic about Dak I can see the redirection.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Well no ****. I'm not sure what this has to do with my post but either way everyone knows the above which is why I laugh when y'all talk about "loyalty" a player should have to this organization or team. Why? Y'all want them to take hometown discounts....a joke lol.
damn.... pay attention to what my post was responding to.... it was in direct relationship to your dumb post insinuating I was saying football was more important than cancer research.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
But you're here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hate it when Dak is compared to great Cowboys QBs that won us Super Bowls. Dak has done nothing and will do nothing for this franchise.
Thank you for your contribution and insight I can now just quit rooting for the Cowboys now that you’ve told me we will win nothing. Nobody even compared anyone lol.