Twitter: Steele told he will remain starter at RT

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
While I do think Collins is a better RT, I think this sends a positive message to the team. If you don't put the team first, you don't deserve to walk right back in.
Collins has proved he's not reliable.
With regard to the offensively line specifically, continuity is a really big deal and we've won 5 with Steele.

John813

Reaction score
The team has 0% win percentage with Collins this year and a 100% win percentage with Steele.

No surprise they are sticking with Steele, the math proves it.

/s

I think its a wake up call to Collins and waiting for Steele to slip up before potentially starting Collins again

blueblood70

Reaction score
So much for that competition thing, eh?

Starting this backup quality player over Collins going forward is insane.
umm ONE game maybe but that means nothing going forward,,we already had this discussion in the other thread..

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Collins is a moron who spends all of his time dealing with mysterious injuries and drug suspensions. Why in the world would we want to have that turd starting for us.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This is all on Collins. He's not entitled in this woke world we live, he screwed up and then screwed up again. He's consistently unavailable.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Don't fix it until it's broke. Collins isn't team first, that much has been established. Why mess with the chemistry unless it's warranted?