Video: Stephen A isn't backing down on his Cowboy bashing

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
The other guy in blue was correct and practically echoed what’s said on here, and that’s the coaching staff is our biggest weakness

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Skip and Shannons show is so much better. Their personalities and etc mesh so much better together than Stephen A smith's did. I know people don't like Skip but him and Shannon are good for TV. Stephen is an idiot.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Sometimes i think the bold dude reads this board and says what many have said for so many years ... Coaching is terrible .

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Skip and Shannons show is so much better. Their personalities and etc mesh so much better together than Stephen A smith's did. I know people don't like Skip but him and Shannon are good for TV. Stephen is an idiot.
It's all play acting.

This is TV.

First rule of journalism..

You must have tension in the plot or nobody watches.

Rule #2..

If there is no natural drama..

Create it.

That is all you need.

Stephen A is that.

Pure schtick.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
His stance will go from not conceding, to a first round exit in playoffs. He's buying his time in between those two points so he doesn't have to eat crow.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
one guy is correct, and thats SAS. Say what you want about him but he stuck to facts. the facts are right there. yes Dallas has failed, yes Dallas has had talent and continues to waste it. The other guy is saying quite clear, "in my opinion HERE is what i HOPE they do" thats not fact. end of story.

SaS sticks to the fact and he hedges the bet that the Cowboys will screw it up and hes correct to hedge that bet. Thats what you do with bets.

Also seemed pretty reasonable that we lose the next 2 out of 3. In fact, most likely we split the Eagles and Colts games.

king987

Reaction score
95% of Stephen A's career is built on Cowboys bashing. If people stopped paying attention to his Cowboys bashing, he would become irrelevant in five minutes. That is the undeniable truth.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
It's all play acting.

This is TV.

First rule of journalism..

You must have tension in the plot or nobody watches.

Rule #2..

If there is no natural drama..

Create it.

That is all you need.

Stephen A is that.

Pure schtick.

Bingo.
NASA has a tv channel on our local station. Some of the most informative tv you'll ever watch and extrmeely fact based.
Some of the most boring tv programming i've ever seen and I consider myself a space enthusiast. Seriously, I would put it on that channel to help me sleep sad to say.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Basically if we don’t win the Super Bowl his prediction of us “messing up” comes true.

He’s brilliant.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would you watch this guy? Why would anyone?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
one guy is correct, and thats SAS. Say what you want about him but he stuck to facts. the facts are right there. yes Dallas has failed, yes Dallas has had talent and continues to waste it. The other guy is saying quite clear, "in my opinion HERE is what i HOPE they do" thats not fact. end of story.

SaS sticks to the fact and he hedges the bet that the Cowboys will screw it up and hes correct to hedge that bet. Thats what you do with bets.
I disagree some what. He says in Dallas anything that can go wrong will go wrong. That covers all his bases. No matter what it is it seems he is right but that is just a cop out

Hadenough

Reaction score
The Cowboys have helped SAS career! The Cowboys are the one team in the NFL that you either love em or you hate em. SAS has taken advantage of that and gained a following of people that made him so popular. Just talking about the Cowboys has made SAS a lot more money!