Video: Stephen A isn't backing down on his Cowboy bashing

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
As I've said to my Cowboy fan friends here in AZ.
Embrace the hate, revel in it, for it is born of envy.
I've also told some of my local antagonists.
Hey, it ain't easy being a Cowboys fan. If it were easy everybody would be.

Mannix

Reaction score
This biggest lie that he keeps alive is that Cowboy fans are the most unrealistic fans in the NFL, and that we all think every year that we are going to the Super Bowl. The majority on this site, expect to fail under this coaching staff. When he ends up being correct, he should not be getting any credit....the majority of use believe everything he is saying.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Stephen A. = troll paid to bash the Cowboys.

You will never get intelligent commentary from him. What you'll get is inflammatory rants designed to get people mad and curious in a way that increases ratings.

STOP watching his videos. STOP posting them. STOP letting Stephen A. scam you into bringing attention to him. He's just an overpaid troll.
There are plenty of Youtubers who do real work about this team.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of censorship or banning except in extreme cases.

But if I were... among the first things I would remove from any board is any post that even mentions SAS or Bayless as-if anyone should consider their opinions as worthy of anyone's concern or attention. They are to sports what Jerry Springer or Maury Povich are
to daytime lowlife TV.

EST_1986

Reaction score
“They’ve invented ways to mess things up”

If that doesn’t sum up the Jerry Jones era I don’t know what does.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
This biggest lie that he keeps alive is that Cowboy fans are the most unrealistic fans in the NFL, and that we all think every year that we are going to the Super Bowl. The majority on this site, expect to fail under this coaching staff. When he ends up being correct, he should not be getting any credit....the majority of use believe everything he is saying.
Yeah I’ve never understood that. Cowboys fans are realistic, bordering on pessimism.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
one guy is correct, and thats SAS. Say what you want about him but he stuck to facts. the facts are right there. yes Dallas has failed, yes Dallas has had talent and continues to waste it. The other guy is saying quite clear, "in my opinion HERE is what i HOPE they do" thats not fact. end of story.

SaS sticks to the fact and he hedges the bet that the Cowboys will screw it up and hes correct to hedge that bet. Thats what you do with bets.
Truth is truth. Dallas is fraudulent as hell