Twitter: Stephen A. on Micah's podcast: Dak is a choir boy, needs to be more like Aikman

1942willys

Reaction score
troy was not a leader until we were going on the SB run. Then he was the real reason we were still able to win one after Jimmy was gone though Barry was a good coach. Dak really has not got any skins on the wall to be a real leader; his failures in the playoff games would have the players ignoring him if he tried to be like Troy

Creeper

Reaction score
I admit that the QB has to be a leader. I disagree that he has to be exactly like Aikman. Purdy is not exactly a firestorm out on the field or on the bench and his team gets it done because they have CMC, Kittle and Deebo. There have been QB who are not shouters or arm wavers who have won the Super Bowl in the past. But I do think every winner has someone, or maybe multiple, players to be on the field leaders. The 1990s Cowboys have Aikman, but they also had Emmitt and Irvin who led the team in different ways.

Maybe Ferguson can become on of those leaders. I don't know about CeeDee because he seems to be more about himself.

The defense lacks leadership too.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
It’s been turned into a corporate spokesman type of position. Cowboys have way too much polish, but it comes with the territory given how much money the machine makes.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I admit that the QB has to be a leader. I disagree that he has to be exactly like Aikman. Purdy is not exactly a firestorm out on the field or on the bench and his team gets it done because they have CMC, Kittle and Deebo. There have been QB who are not shouters or arm wavers who have won the Super Bowl in the past. But I do think every winner has someone, or maybe multiple, players to be on the field leaders. The 1990s Cowboys have Aikman, but they also had Emmitt and Irvin who led the team in different ways.

Maybe Ferguson can become on of those leaders. I don't know about CeeDee because he seems to be more about himself.

The defense lacks leadership too.
You have to be a leader like Aikman -- here -- because the coaches have been neutered by Jerry. Jerry put in switzer, Aikman had to become more vocal for the lack of Jimmy. Sadly, we need a quarterback that makes up for the lack of leadership by the current puppet coach jerry installed.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Micah just let the cat outta thee bag, you can't talk to players like that, I assume it's the respect thing, come on guys it's Football, I can't chew you out because it's gonna hurt your feelings...