Twitter: Stephen A. on Micah's podcast: Dak is a choir boy, needs to be more like Aikman

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We've even seen Romo do on the field leadership and talk to Dez for running a bad route. If Dak does none of this, what exactly makes him a great leader? Please enlighten.
We’ve never seen Romo do anything like this. In regards to what makes Dak a good leader your guess is as good as mine I never made the claim he was a great leader.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Micah just let the cat outta thee bag, you can't talk to players like that, I assume it's the respect thing, come on guys it's Football, I can't chew you out because it's gonna hurt your feelings...
Basically. Honestly you shouldn’t have to chew someone out to get the job done. These are adults not children.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We’ve never seen Romo do anything like this. In regards to what makes Dak a good leader your guess is as good as mine I never made the claim he was a great leader.
Oh yes we have, on live TV, when Dez was still a newb and didn't run his route and Romo talked to him very vocally on the field. I don't remember Dak doing that in any game, but I could be wrong.

bigE79

Reaction score
Micah just let the cat outta thee bag, you can't talk to players like that, I assume it's the respect thing, come on guys it's Football, I can't chew you out because it's gonna hurt your feelings...
He's gonna hate Zimmer.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Does anyone really think Prescotts problem is his demeanor or lack of effort??

He just isn’t that good, and no offense should have ever been built around his arm, but that’s how Jerry wanted to show off his fourth round steal, the football man he is.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You cant “be more like Aikman” if youre a big part of the problem. Dak is and always has been a talker and a company man. Aikman was neither, he was a leader, Dak is not
Our leader and yea 1 photo is worth a thousand pick 6's..............
6021ee774f6a65999bb349daec401ed1.gif

bigE79

Reaction score
Oh yes we have, on live TV, when Dez was still a newb and didn't run his route and Romo talked to him very vocally on the field. I don't remember Dak doing that in any game, but I could be wrong.
Actually I just saw that vid,he got on dezs *** good..I think he said, your the best damn player out there,act like it.. Romo wasn't afraid to jump on players when needed.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Actually I just saw that vid,he got on dezs *** good..I think he said, your the best damn player out there,act like it.. Romo wasn't afraid to jump on players when needed.
Which game was it? Been quite awhile, I just remember the moment and the commentators talking about it.

rags747

Reaction score
Troy’s eruption in the vid is Absolutely Next Level Glorious! This is the kind of leadership we need in so so many places instead of Oh, I’m more productive when I work from home! Work Life balance is so important to my family. This is a freaking war that we are in, the Battle for #1. Take No prisoners! Screw that nonsense!! Ty…

Mark

Reaction score
No SAS fan here. Be he isn't wrong.

And, what's going on with Micah talking about a "new generation?" He may as well have called SAS "boomer."

shabazz

Reaction score
The biggest difference between Dak and Aikman isn't attitude or leadership or any of that. It's talent.
Poise in pressure situations is a big one too, among others.

I still can't let Demarcus Ware off the hook either for lack of leadership. He's a high paid team veteran that just wants to blend in and cash checks