Video: Stephen A Smith has an epiphanies

Rayman70

Reaction score
stephen A.
giphy.gif

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
McCarthy will get his chance to prove or disprove what he can do to help the Cowboys recover from their doldrums. He's headed to prove or disprove the negativity that is being brought forth here. The die is cast and there's very little to do but sit back and observe what happens to the Cowboys in 2021. To be reasonably fair, the circumstances surrounding his inaugural season were far from being remotely ideal.

However, there's no denying that McCarthy's inaugural season with the Cowboys has been something quite short of what might be considered satisfactory. We'll surely have 2021 and perhaps, well beyond to examine what MM's input might mean for or against his team in the future. Let's hope he's able to rebound and become what somewhat demanding fans typically expect. 2021 will likely be a big year for MM to prove himself.

Last edited:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Every HC hires people they know and are familiar with
Good or bad it’s nothing new in any sport
Bill Parcells hired people he knew too
However.....typically said hire had recent success. Nolan did not and furthermore the success that he had with the Ravens could be attributed to the coaches on the field in both Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Every HC hires people they know and are familiar with
Good or bad it’s nothing new in any sport
Bill Parcells hired people he knew too
Yeah that's what I said its really not uncommon. And when Nolan sucked McCarthy fired him. Or someone did anyway. He wasn't that tied to him. I didn't like the hire but I mean he swung for the fences and missed. Its all good.

conner01

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I said its really not uncommon. And when Nolan sucked McCarthy fired him. Or someone did anyway. He wasn't that tied to him. I didn't like the hire but I mean he swung for the fences and missed. Its all good.
I was actually surprised Nolan was the hire
I expected another old friend
Lovie Smith

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Problem is our division is trash and he will win it and it will buy him more time and that will be another year wasted.

This is all pointless with the Jones’s in charge.. As long as we are relevant they just won’t do anything.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Problem is our division is trash and he will win it and it will buy him more time and that will be another year wasted.

This is all pointless with the Jones’s in charge.. As long as we are relevant they just won’t do anything.
Would love to win our division,, just one dysfunctional fan to another..
Sorry Catch, nothing personal,, just filling a bit snarky tonight.