Video: Stephen A Smith has an epiphanies

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as y'all hang on the Fan Zone, you'll never have to miss a Smith or Bayless act about the Cowboys. Cowherd gets his free promo as well.

Inquiring minds want to know if there is a connection between people who watch them and believe WWE is for real?

Creeper

Reaction score
This is not a revelation. Jerry hires coaches he is comfortable with. Is there a GM in the league who hires coaches he is uncomfortable with? If there an owner who hires coaches he is uncomfortable with?

So the question is, what makes Jerry comfortable, and Max hit it on the head. Jerry wants to be the center of the good attention. If the Cowboys should ever win another Super Bowl, which is a big if, who do you think will look for the credit? We all know it will be Jerry hoisting the Lombardi over his head on the field after the game with all the cameras focused on him. This is his fantasy. But this is also why it will never happen. Stephen Jones is just a football dolt who doesn't know much about what he is doing. Again, none of this is new news.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
As long as y'all hang on the Fan Zone, you'll never have to miss a Smith or Bayless act about the Cowboys. Cowherd gets his free promo as well.

Inquiring minds want to know if there is a connection between people who watch them and believe WWE is for real?

It’s real to me!!!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Stop being logical. That goes in the Logical Zone. The place most here avoid.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why do you listen to this *******? Are you really a Cowboys fan?

You sound "disgruntled", mister self-appointed fan police.

It really is possible to be a Cowboys fan without thinking and acting exactly like you. :rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

My favorite is the show where Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe pretend to argue. :popcorn:

sjmike

Reaction score
You sound "disgruntled", mister self-appointed fan police.

It really is possible to be a Cowboys fan without thinking and acting exactly like you. :rolleyes:
I am not a 'fan policeman.' I simply wonder why anyone who obviously doesn't enjoy the product continues to use said product.