Video: Stephen A Smith has an epiphanies

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I don't watch SAS or listen to anything he says, because it's all junk.

It's all ratings-grab garbage. SAS couldn't care less about the Cowboys good or bad. He's paid to be a windbag that angers Cowboys fans. ESPN knows there's a lot of us and they want people to tune in to see what kind of crap he'll say next.

Please don't fall for it or give him the satisfaction of a response.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Can we please permanently ban any SAS or Cowturd or Skip Clueless threads? They only entertain the mouth breathers.

Tell us the part where their facts are wrong, Brain Stem.....Want to tell us Nolan was a good DC that fielded a good defense? Or just make another blowhard generalization...I know which my money is on. Tell us about fact. Please.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Tell us the part where their facts are wrong, Brain Stem.....Want to tell us Nolan was a good DC that fielded a good defense? Or just make another blowhard generalization...I know which my money is on. Tell us about fact. Please.
I don’t watch SAS and anyone who does is an idiot.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Why do you listen to this *******? Are you really a Cowboys fan?
I like the entertainment. It's always been that way with this team even before Jerrah. The early teams had their drama. The NFL loves us. I love us. You love Us. It's a disease. Smith and Skip are diseased like the rest of us.

I admit it.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Not going to lie. I liked the Nolan hire. I had really high hopes. Sadly, this was based mostly on his father. Meh, they can't ALL be winners.

conner01

Reaction score
Would've liked the Smith hire but wasn't he holding out for a head coaching job? Not sure if that was him or Marvin Lewis.
Not sure
But since coaches hire people they know and they appear close I thought he would be a good choice
He may be holding out for HC or taking time away
Coaching is a grueling job