Stephen A Smith is a hypocrite

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You listen to Stephen A Smith?

I'd rather eat broken glass.
Sure
rocyaice
listens as Stephen A (Notorious Cowboy Hater) fits his football agenda.....:confused:
Skip(Cowboy fan) doesn't meet his criteria.....:omg:...go figure lol...

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What a miserable low-IQ human being as well as giant hypocrite.
I know he does it for ratings because no one will listen to him unless he talks about the cowboys but anyone else find it ironic and hypocritical that he constantly calls Dallas fans obnoxious but the second the Cowboys lose or something bad happens he posts a video laughing at them and belittling the team? He is to the point that his ONLY schtick it to make fun of Dallas. And in a pc age, why does ESPN continue to allow it?
He’s right to laugh. I’m laughing watching these losers.

yet there are still fans cheering for meaningless wins.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I know he does it for ratings because no one will listen to him unless he talks about the cowboys but anyone else find it ironic and hypocritical that he constantly calls Dallas fans obnoxious but the second the Cowboys lose or something bad happens he posts a video laughing at them and belittling the team? He is to the point that his ONLY schtick it to make fun of Dallas. And in a pc age, why does ESPN continue to allow it?
Today I realized that ESPN is still on and that there are some people that watch it. Is it like channel #9754 or something?

ghst187

Reaction score
He’s right to laugh. I’m laughing watching these losers.

yet there are still fans cheering for meaningless wins.

philly is more of a joke than we are right now and they actually have had their starting QB all season...yet why won’t he make incessant videos of himself laughing at them? Dallas is far from the only horrible team this year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
philly is more of a joke than we are right now and they actually have had their starting QB all season...yet why won’t he make incessant videos of himself laughing at them? Dallas is far from the only horrible team this year.

Thats his shtick is he hates the Cowboys because of what we did to them in the 90's. Thats how he grew up. Its called hatred. AND Cowboys fans are some of the dumbest on the planet and do always think they are going to the SB every year.

But truth be told is that the Giants usually suck every year. But nobody gets to talk back to him. Its his show.

ESisback

Reaction score
Win or lose the Cowboys are ALWAYS in First Takes and Undisputed’s A block. The team drives the shows’ ratings. Stephen A Smith’s Shtick is played out, don’t watch. Skip Bayless is a fake Cowboys fan too. His “how bout dem Cowboys?” slamming his fist on the table after every win shtick is played out too. I stopped watching FT a long time ago, and only watch Skip and Shannon because I think Shannon is hilarious.

Don’t like Sharpe either. Arrogant, loud, predictable—a Dallas hater who licks Lebron’s balls. I call him Horse Face.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because people watch. If they didn't, he wouldn't be on.
They don't just watch, they talk to others about watching, just as they do here. The goal of every one of these guys is "did you hear what X said today"?

Some people are like toddlers around the stove and just have to keep touching it to verify that it's hot.

ESisback

Reaction score
Think of the shame SAS has when he looks in the mirror. It must be crippling.
He looks the elf in Bad Santa doing a Jesse Jackson impersonation. He needs to be loaded onto a rocket with Sharpe, Kanye and a bus load of politicians, and launched into the sun!

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Smith gets his arse eaten out by Max Kellerman...lol..wow..how does ANYONE watch that abomination of a show?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
A talentless moron has to find something to hang his hat on. Why anyone watches the little troll is beyond me. He’s worse than Jerry Springer.

foofighters

Reaction score
He's paid to do whatever bspn tells him to. He dances the hater dance because he's told. This is why bspn sucks. Chris Berman has been doing his stupid schtick since the 80's and he's still around on life support. 20 years from now, SAS will still be doing his lame baptist preacher type schtick while hating the cowboys.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Think of the shame SAS has when he looks in the mirror. It must be crippling.

I'm sure he wipes his tears with crisp $20 bills .... right before he lights his cigar with it.

What's really funny is humans are powerless to stop watching him because they're just ... so ... angry. Lol.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score

The math is very simple, Cowboy Fans + Cowboys Haters = 90% of the NFL Fan Base.

With the math above, and if you were an ESPN Exec, you would ask your star employee (SAS) to berate the Cowboys as well. The haters will tune in at 7 am to watch SAS laugh at the Cowboys, and angry Cowboy fans will tune in to take in the hate.

Have you noticed that Shannon Sharpe has also joined in on the beratement? Fox Sports did my mathematical equation and came to the same conclusion.