Stephen: All that's on our mind is getting Dak extended

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Good! Jerry said he would sell his soul to the devil for just one more SB. The devil told Jerra, screw you, you old drunk fool, sign Dak and I will never let you win a SB.

So, Jerra takes another swig of his gut rot liquor and says screw you Devil, I'm a football genius HOF GM.

Dak gets extended, and the devil keeps his promise.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
They "have built a great team". He just wants to keep it together. Just continue doing the great job they've been doing.
Don't forget the culture too. 31 other teams are striving to be as successful as the Cowboys. Kansas City would easily trade that super bowl victory for the ability to have had 12 regular season wins this year.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wait until the anti-Dakkers find out Jimmy Johnson assured Jerry and Stephen that they ought to extend Dak.

Poor saps. Their tiny little heads might explode.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Jokes on you, we're fully prepared for this and the playoff flop-sweat that we will continue to witness. You're the ones who will once again be making up excuses and posting youtube videos all off season. Just don't forget to call us all out again next year in week 13, those are my favorite threads. That and the weekly poll! :laugh: :lmao::lmao::lmao::muttley::muttley::laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
Jokes on you, we're fully prepared for this and the playoff flop-sweat that we will continue to witness. You're the ones who will once again be making up excuses and posting youtube videos all off season. Just don't forget to call us all out again next year in week 13, those are my favorite threads. That and the weekly poll! :laugh: :lmao::lmao::lmao::muttley::muttley::laugh:
Joke's on me.... because you'll continue to be miserable?

Hey, if that helps you feel better, I'm all for it.

And I'll keep laughing since I know you'll be miserable. Win-win!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Joke's on me.... because you'll continue to be miserable?

Hey, if that helps you feel better, I'm all for it.

And I'll keep laughing since I know you'll be miserable. Win-win!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
As a Cowboys fan ........ is it really strange to be upset and angry after 28 years of this nonsense?

Mannix

Reaction score
Wait until the anti-Dakkers find out Jimmy Johnson assured Jerry and Stephen that they ought to extend Dak.

Poor saps. Their tiny little heads might explode.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
I felt the same last week when it was reported that Dork talked Booger into keeping the Conman at HC....reports were that until that happened, the Conman looked to be gone. My well being, did NOT need to hear that story!!!