Stephen: All that's on our mind is getting Dak extended

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Oh don't worry, after like 20 years of Dak they eventually gonna win one and then they will clap themselves on their shoulders and tell everyone that they knew it all the time. At least that is what they are hoping for.
looooooooooooooooool

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You know our luck is that Dak is going to play until he is 45. We'll have another 15 years with him as a starter!! The Jones' boys will make sure of it!
only way someone takes over is if he gets injured and the backup out plays him, you know how the story goes here lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I mean no one can be surprised by this.
I like it, it's going to be fun in a strange way to watch his fans react when they see him fail time and time again.

Hey, he wants all the money, so don't blame the team for not having quality players to help him out. Gonna be fun!

bottleKids

Reaction score
The big 4 here making messes reading this ....

NFC EAST TITLES MATTER BABY!!!!

jgboys1

Reaction score
Finally people have figured it out. Trading for Trance was a colossal mistake.

How many of you are still in a Trance???
I thought that for a #4 pick it wasn't a bad move at the time but with Jerry and Stephen all up in Dak's jock strap and soon will be making him the highest paid player in Cowboys history, it was a dumb move on Jerry's and or Stephen's part.
So we basically gave up a #4 for nothing. Yay!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6387e692-bea3-4244-bd92-bc85d538ffc3_601x324.jpeg

But in the end, they will screw it up once again................ :muttley:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
"He certainly does everything in his ways to make everybody better and hold people accountable. He sets a high bar and a high standard.” - Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones on Dak Prescott
Glad we got that established....

There is the Dak way......

Then there is the right way.....

I am seriously starting to get the vibe Stephen is gonna get run out of town.

He doesn't have the street credit of daddy...and everyone knows it.

Adreme

Reaction score
So this seems weird to me. If your number one priority is extending Dak, which does make sense as extending a top 10 QB in his prime does make sense, but at the same you seemingly have had no conversations about it, then how exactly do you expect that to happen? Do they think the contract will negotiate itself? Do they not realize that it is time to actually start doing their jobs? You cant actually extend a player without engaging in negotiations with said player and if those negotiations are the number 1 priority then they should be the thing you are doing from the moment the season ended.