Stephen: All that's on our mind is getting Dak extended

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Joke's on me.... because you'll continue to be miserable?

Hey, if that helps you feel better, I'm all for it.

And I'll keep laughing since I know you'll be miserable. Win-win!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Nah you'll be crying in your Lil #4 Dak Jammies wondering how he could possibly have let you down again with another choke job. I'll shrug my shoulders and just place some bets on the Divisional round games.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley:

John813

Reaction score
Is this where we'll get a conflicting cryptic respond from Jerry this afternoon or tomorrow morning about Dak?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We all knew it was coming. Hard to move on on from a good qb especially with no plan. Just have to hope the offense plays better in the playoffs and the fo uses FA more to fill holes with the team.

ShortRound

Reaction score
V0WVd26.gif

Jayinem

Reaction score
Degree all in moment right here. Giving the QB who failed repeatedly moar money.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"He certainly does everything in his ways to make everybody better and hold people accountable. He sets a high bar and a high standard.” - Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones on Dak Prescott

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
if that isn’t a clown, i’m not sure what is, really that’s all they have been thinking? Dak and his agent are fixing to fleece JJ and SJ
Actually, Dak, his agent, JJ and idiot son are fixing to fleece the team! To hell with the rest of the team, just pay Dak and that will end World hunger in their minds. So damn fun.

Swagger

Reaction score
So glad he looks so old
:laugh:
True. He looks like a proper coffin dodger - where did they dig him up from. General STATE of him. Deserved though for his stance on Brian Hoyer, sorry Blake Bortles oh actually I meant Dak Prescott.