Twitter: Stephen believes Dak is a top 2 or 3 quarterback

raven55

Reaction score
i didn't know the jones were in to comedy to. Dak as a 2 or 3 in the nfl i guess he hit the old juice before coming on the radio, the whole part of his talk brings laughter HA HA HA HA Dak is at best a good backup and now that he's had injuries he is what he is and remember he's in his 7 year tis is as good or bad as he will every be. and as for leading us to the super bowl very wishful thinking

mardwin

Reaction score
They really do believe it. Despite the evidence and lack of any tangible results in the postseason… They are 100% fully committed to Dak.

Except when it comes to putting the pieces around him that he obviously, clearly, and desperately needs lol

Dak’s success has come when he has had an outstanding OL, running game, and skill position players. Without those components— the results are mediocre at best.

It is just bizarre that Stephen declares his belief in Dak over and over again while simultaneously refusing to actually assemble the pieces he needs to have any kind of chance to succeed.

This means he is not the guy because they are committing excessive cap space for a QB that needs an all pro supporting cast behind him to be serviceable.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I'm wondering if Dak could start for a top college program, or even a second level program. It's that bad.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This means he is not the guy because they are committing excessive cap space for a QB that needs an all pro supporting cast behind him to be serviceable.

Pretty much. But the issue is systemic and organizational primarily. This franchise continually gets diminishing returns from it’s “star players” regardless of coaching staff.

The FO wants to “build from within” by paying their homegrown talent. But how will that ever be effective when most of the time the player’s production decreases significantly once they get paid?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I'm not as down on Dak as some folks, nor as high on him as some others, but this sentence cracks me up:

"We believe Dak is and can be a top 2, top 3 quarterback, we just got to go get the Super Bowl to do it." :facepalm:

They're right in their assessment, folks. You'll see when they get the Super Bowl, says the personnel guy with 3 playoff wins in 26 years.

Stephen needs to up his game like his Daddy to Johnnie Walker Blue.

kskboys

Reaction score
Pretty much. But the issue is systemic and organizational primarily. This franchise continually gets diminishing returns from it’s “star players” regardless of coaching staff.

The FO wants to “build from within” by paying their homegrown talent. But how will that ever be effective when most of the time the player’s production decreases significantly once they get paid?
They are just so bad at personnel.

kskboys

Reaction score
i didn't know the jones were in to comedy to. Dak as a 2 or 3 in the nfl i guess he hit the old juice before coming on the radio, the whole part of his talk brings laughter HA HA HA HA Dak is at best a good backup and now that he's had injuries he is what he is and remember he's in his 7 year tis is as good or bad as he will every be. and as for leading us to the super bowl very wishful thinking
I'm debating whether they just spew until they talk themselves into believing said spew, or are they really simply just this dumb?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Imagine how excited Stephen is tonight, realizing he's got two top 3 quarterbacks on the roster.

raven55

Reaction score
that's hid drinking old rot gut and then talking any body with a straight mind will tell you that's drunk talk

Havic

Reaction score
Prove to me you should even be in the top 10 discussion.