Twitter: Stephen believes Dak is a top 2 or 3 quarterback

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm not as down on Dak as some folks, nor as high on him as some others, but this sentence cracks me up:

"We believe Dak is and can be a top 2, top 3 quarterback, we just got to go get the Super Bowl to do it." :facepalm:

They're right in their assessment, folks. You'll see when they get the Super Bowl, says the personnel guy with 3 playoff wins in 26 years.

umm moot post by the OP that didn't age well..it clearly stated
COULD BE .CAN BE. meaning NOT Yet.

not IS

shabazz

Reaction score
Nobody here should be shocked by this statement. Explains the current situation.

They really believe the resident Messiah can
Elevate others around him like Brady and Rodgers. The delusion is real...,and strong

plasticman

Reaction score
Stephen believes his opinion is relevant, proof positive of the disconnect he has with Cowboys fans.

HungryLion

Reaction score
No, I understood.

At the bank Pops and Stevie put into Sleep Number, and if he's in the 7-10 range, I believe he should be able to do a little more with less based on paycheck and supposed QB ranking.

jmo

I understand. Opinions vary widely here.

Ok I hear what you’re saying.

HungryLion

Reaction score
So, since Jerry and Stephen are both delusional. Our only chance truly is to be able to draft a truly elite, generational type QB.

That’s the only way this FO has a prayer of winning a super bowl.

Therefore I am officially in the move on from Dak and draft a guy crowd.

but it has to be a first rounder QB. No mid round flyers.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm not as down on Dak as some folks, nor as high on him as some others, but this sentence cracks me up:

"We believe Dak is and can be a top 2, top 3 quarterback, we just got to go get the Super Bowl to do it." :facepalm:

They're right in their assessment, folks. You'll see when they get the Super Bowl, says the personnel guy with 3 playoff wins in 26 years.

Now-now
He said "can be", not that he currently is.

Still delusional, but just pointing that out.
:laugh:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Just to clarify, he probably means top 2-3 on the team....again, why do I read these forums I just get more and more deptessed

kskboys

Reaction score

And that, my dear friends, in a nutshell, is why we can't win. Horrific player evaluation ability.

Silly

Reaction score
I don't think he sees the field like a 2 or 3. And I don't see him passing WRS open like Romo could do. Maybe he was in the top 10 before the Ankle and Thumb injury?