Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
shia-labeouf.gif
:laugh:

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Unless Rush impresses we are drafting a QB with our #1 pick.
BOOK IT!!!!

It is suprising that no one has talked about the great first game that Dak had before he got hurt in the Tampa Bay game. Dak's quarterback rating was 47.2

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Do you really think he's being honest here?
The only thing he is doing is upping the pressure on Dak and driving the fans to a more negative posture when Dak lays those eggs again esp at home games.
Why would they give Dak or Zeke another contract?
WHY????????????

There's no point in upping the pressure on a guy who isn't going to even play for at least a few games. The timing doesn't add up.

They believe it. Their actions have shown it.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I'm not as down on Dak as some folks, nor as high on him as some others, but this sentence cracks me up:

"We believe Dak is and can be a top 2, top 3 quarterback, we just got to go get the Super Bowl to do it." :facepalm:

They're right in their assessment, folks. You'll see when they get the Super Bowl, says the personnel guy with 3 playoff wins in 26 years.

Nobody is so stupid to say Dak is a top 3 QB. Not even SJ.

They articulating for the first time what they expect from Dak. That puts a lot of pressure on Dak now.

They are setting things up to get rid of him.

Mn i would love to know whats going on behind the scenes.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nobody is so stupid to say Dak is a top 3 QB. Not even SJ.

They articulating for the first time what they expect from Dak. That puts a lot of pressure on Dak now.

They are setting things up to get rid of him.

Mn i would love to know whats going on behind the scenes.

There's no point in him saying that now when Dak's not even available to play.

He said what he said. You're giving Stephen too much credit, suggesting there's some strategic ploy at work. He's not good at his job and his track record proves it.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I'm not as down on Dak as some folks, nor as high on him as some others, but this sentence cracks me up:

"We believe Dak is and can be a top 2, top 3 quarterback, we just got to go get the Super Bowl to do it." :facepalm:

They're right in their assessment, folks. You'll see when they get the Super Bowl, says the personnel guy with 3 playoff wins in 26 years.

LOL

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Last years roster proved to be better than most really expected. But they failed to address any needs before the deadline and the totally expected happened, they lost the 1st playoff game. Then they doubled down and went opposite philly (their biggest threat in the nfceast) and intentionally got rid of or let walk more talent than they wanted to add. So you get what we had here last week.....a complete decimation of team on sunday. More to come.

scottsp

Reaction score
They say a lot of things out there in Frisco. I would just give it the proper weight while considering the source.

Very little value. Quite a bit of posturing, damage control, spin, PR, justification of actions, and on and on we go…

Media and fan reaction to their every word is my favorite. I swear, you’d think it’s the first time they’d heard The Beatles. Fortunately, the OP and many others share my contempt.

If only there were enough of us to matter.

TheHerd

Reaction score
that is our vp of player personel every one!

who will take over every thing who can never be fired

the future is.......dark
I’ve said for a whole things will get much, much, much worse when Jerry steps aside. As hard as that is to imagine, Stephen is Jerry without the ability to sell the snake oil. My only hope there is Stephen will run the team financially into the ground, but that seems like something even HE won’t be able to do.

75boyz

Reaction score
There's no point in him saying that now when Dak's not even available to play.

He said what he said. You're giving Stephen too much credit, suggesting there's some strategic ploy at work. He's not good at his job and his track record proves it.

I'm torn between some thing may be in the works behind the scenes as a Dak exit plan or the exact opposite.

Which is Stephen just being Stephen and an early extension for SleepNumber is forthcoming as early as next year so that he can have some fun playing with his playtoy called The CAP.

Gonna be entertaining to watch.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just who are these "a lot of people"?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
And if you ask Stephen he'll also say Zeke is the best RB in the league.

None of this means anything.