Twitter: Stephen: Cowboys interested in RB and TE depth

John813

Reaction score
TE part is interesting as it seems depth is fine there.

Schultz can block/catch. Jarwin can stretch the field. McKeon when healthy can catch the ball. Sprinkle is a blocker. And honestly I haven't watched Eubanks all that much but have read he's look good.

In 2019 we had a HB/FB lineup of Zeke, Pollard and Jamie O. Jamie is a better runner than Ralston but I don't see a need for a 3rd string RB at this moment unless Zeke/Pollard get knicked up.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
“it doesn’t take a rocket scientist “ to see that Little Enos is clueless either.

:facepalm:

R.jpg

Praxit

Reaction score
...Boom Boom Morris as 3rd back depth. Cheap and ready to un-retire ;)..

conner01

Reaction score
I’d cut sprinkle then sign him back after first week
He’s fine till McKeon is back
Dowdle is out for the year but the 3rd RB should be a guy who helps on ST so I’d look for a young guy and not an older vet myself
Backup QB would be my biggest concern

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I agree that we need depth at those two spots, but I'd rather see us add a couple of vets to the practice squad at those positions so that we can keep more of our young players. There will be players out there like Brandon Carr was at CB that we can stash and then call up for games.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
TE part is interesting as it seems depth is fine there.

Schultz can block/catch. Jarwin can stretch the field. McKeon when healthy can catch the ball. Sprinkle is a blocker. And honestly I haven't watched Eubanks all that much but have read he's look good.

In 2019 we had a HB/FB lineup of Zeke, Pollard and Jamie O. Jamie is a better runner than Ralston but I don't see a need for a 3rd string RB at this moment unless Zeke/Pollard get knicked up.

Yeah, I don’t see a need at TE right now. Eubanks looked good. Sprinkle looked decent.

That TE for the Jags Cotton Jr (?) looked pretty good yesterday.

Good news is 3rd string RBs are easy to find. Don’t see a real necessity to trade for a RB. Plenty will get cut.