Twitter: Stephen: Cowboys interested in RB and TE depth

vnick

Reaction score
Seattle is where we might be able to find a back-up RB that could be useful if there was an injury to Zeke or Pollard. Seattle has Carson, Penny, Dallas, Alex Collins, and Joshua Johnson. The top three are all but assured spots- and if any of that group were cut, we would be fighting others to get them. Collins is a vet but has looked strong this preseason as has udfa Johnson. Seattle at most will keep four so one if not both of those last two should become available.

Adreme

Reaction score
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see Oline is their glaring problem. Apparently they do not employ any rocket scientists.

However, no one is trading OLine players. If you have competent players you are either keeping them or expecting to be overpaid to pry them away.

RonWashington

Reaction score
RB? We’re in trouble this year so far nothing makes sense.

I wish Zeke in a 4 game preseason could have had a handful of carries . Just hope he doesn’t pull a hammy on the 3rd series in hot humid Tampa.

Based on Pollards career so far I’m excited he’s in the wings waiting to break some long gains. RB should not be a focus of Jones radio show headlines. Either Knox or Hardy and move on to more critical holes to fill.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Bryan broaddus and Brad sham agreed during the broadcast yesterday that the 3rd RB is not on the team so the idea sis not that crazy.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

I know its impossible to predict injuries unless your like me, I have a crystal ball after all, but I got called to the mat in this forum when I suggested a couple months back
that this team wasnt taking RB3 serious enough.

dacoming

Reaction score
I know its impossible to predict injuries unless your like me, I have a crystal ball after all, but I got called to the mat in this forum when I suggested a couple months back
that this team wasnt taking RB3 serious enough.
You can find a 3rd RB anytime on the waivers if an injury occurs. TE too, we have 2 starting caliber now. Makes no sense to me

kumizi

Reaction score
Between Stephen, Fat Mike, and Jerry...I think I'd have most faith in Jerry running this team. Sad state of affairs.

ESisback

Reaction score
If he doesn’t say what they think he should/would/could, he’s “stupid”!

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Is Stephen trying to be funny, oh no wait, maybe trying to be deceptive, that’s it. Yes, trade for a 3rd RB and TE…

Sheepherder

Reaction score
thats weird figured qb and dt
Why don't they just come out and say they are cheap when it comes to adding sufficient depth.And that 25 years of mediocrity tells us as fans that they are incapable of running an NFL franchise.It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that either.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

We need a rocket scientist who can do exorcisms for SJ.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You can find a 3rd RB anytime on the waivers if an injury occurs. TE too, we have 2 starting caliber now. Makes no sense to me
You ever like taking advantage of an obvious situation?
Big Bill and Andy Reid certainly do.