Twitter: Stephen: Cowboys interested in RB and TE depth

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's pretty depressing that this is where their focus is right now and no, I don't believe he's not showing his hand in some attempt to be clever. He's an idiot. Just like his dad. He's telling you the truth. We just need some RB and TE depth and we're ready to roll.

CowboyJ70

Reaction score
It's pretty depressing that this is where their focus is right now and no, I don't believe he's not showing his hand in some attempt to be clever. He's an idiot. Just like his dad. He's telling you the truth. We just need some RB and TE depth and we're ready to roll.
When Stephen talks draft, free agency, roster, look at his quotes throughout the years. He usually does tell the truth.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Jerry needs to sign a rocket scientist, ASAP!

Isn’t Brendan Knox who seemed to get positive yards every time he got the rock not much of a difference from Dowdle ? As far as TE I’m comfortable with Eubanks as an insurance policy to Jarwin & Sgt Schultz . Goodbye Sprinkle.

The more immediate concern to me is if Collins proves more fragile then glass and Smith is on year 11 your back up tackle situation is more pressing then RB/TE depth my goodness is Jerry rubbing off on Stephen ?

garyo1954

Reaction score

"Well, daddy, why can't we have a backup QB?"
"It economics Stephen. We're in the business to make money. Now nobody is buying tickets to watch somebody set on the bench. They want to be excited by touchdowns. Offense puts butts in the seats. We make money. So be a good boy, and go find daddy some RBs and TEs that people can excited about and make us some money."
"Okay, daddy."

Carson

Reaction score
I swear, Jerry and Stephen are posters on here.

They remind of the Ray Liotta, Goodfellas meme.

“Hey dad, they want a backup QB? I told them we want a 3rd and 4th tight end”