Twitter: Stephen: Cowboys interested in RB and TE depth

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And why the HE LL aren't we running our own team by now.

Our GM is an oil wildcatter who wanted to have some fun and his son whose background is in accounting. Dallas is run no different than a fantasy football team which just about anyone here could do with greater success than these 2 morons who have managed to steer this once proud franchise away from a super bowl for a quarter century.

DanA

Reaction score
Our GM is an oil wildcatter who wanted to have some fun and his son whose background is in accounting. Dallas is run no different than a fantasy football team which just about anyone here could do with greater success than these 2 morons who have managed to steer this once proud franchise away from a super bowl for a quarter century.

I thought he did chemical engineering

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It seems we're back to being a needy team again -- so much so, that Stephen can't tell which ones to prioritize! :omg:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why don't they just come out and say they are cheap when it comes to adding sufficient depth.And that 25 years of mediocrity tells us as fans that they are incapable of running an NFL franchise.It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that either.
i wont

nothing the DC do is cheap can be head scratchers to where they spend their money but cheap is not qword i associate with the DC FO or ownership..sorry i wont but the ignorant narratives and sometimes you might not wan to believe what they say outside the walls vs what their actual intentions are protection a waivered layer at another postions..it could be a juke by them..

Sheepherder

Reaction score
i wont

nothing the DC do is cheap can be head scratchers to where they spend their money but cheap is not qword i associate with the DC FO or ownership..sorry i wont but the ignorant narratives and sometimes you might not wan to believe what they say outside the walls vs what their actual intentions are protection a waivered layer at another postions..it could be a juke by them..

That's true, I believe they overpay on players that maybe they shouldn't and then they don't have enough to patch the holes or work on the depth. Just an opinion and everybody has one.

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's true, I believe they overpay on players that maybe they shouldn't and then they don't have enough to patch the holes or work on the depth. Just an opinion and everybody has one.
we have depth this season regardless of the narratives..

we haven't played a real game none of these backups have chance to SUB IN next to starters..when you play 11 backups all next to each other they appear to not be good..i say we are covered most areas outside of DL and maybe QB..

when you sub in these backups and they get covered up next to starters it will be far different then in PS games where they are all playing together..

Sheepherder

Reaction score
we have depth this season regardless of the narratives..

we haven't played a real game none of these backups have chance to SUB IN next to starters..when you play 11 backups all next to each other they appear to not be good..i say we are covered most areas outside of DL and maybe QB..

when you sub in these backups and they get covered up next to starters it will be far different then in PS games where they are all playing together..
I worry about the o-line and d-line as far as depth. Also qb. Hopefully it will work out though. We get to find out in few days.

Last edited: