Twitter: Stephen Jones: Expect three or four roster moves this week

ShiningStar

Reaction score
ive said it before, ill say it again, i dont care my opinions of JG at this point, but at least the team is doing something. At least we wont go down standing there with a puzzled look on our face. Church everything, find something, if it wasnt working before, change it up. Good for this team to be doing that. No job should ever be safe.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Don't get too excited. I expect two of these are practice squad additions. Another is Dunbar to IR. Then addition of a player to fill his spot.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is actually could be good strategy. The Cowboys can look for dline players that are not all banged up and are fresh and eager to get on the football field. From what I hear, the defensive line play is not hard to learn, just GATA.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Doesn't the team have two empty PS spots? I'd expect them to add a QB, if nothing else.

CooterBrown

Reaction score
Personally, I think that if they really intend to compete in the playoffs this season, they need to bring in Richard Seymour to pair with Hatcher on the inside. Just for the remainder of this season. A million dollars just for four games and the playoffs would be a good deal for both sides.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Is there anybody even out there? We've gone through so many guys, I can't imagine there's DL guys out there that we haven't already looked at

And frankly, I would not be opposed to Rhodes. I don't care if he's 31, if he can play...play him.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Is there anybody even out there? We've gone through so many guys, I can't imagine there's DL guys out there that we haven't already looked at

And frankly, I would not be opposed to Rhodes. I don't care if he's 31, if he can play...play him.

Broaddus is hinting that there will be a back signed.

cej757

Reaction score
I bet they bring back Qb Stephens to replace Tanney on the ps. I really hope they sign another scat back rb to replace Dunbar that can also handle some backup Kr/pr duties.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Maybe Dawkins back to PS?, and Edgar Jones should be about ready

Fredd

Reaction score
maybe he's referring to Lee and Mo as part of the moves...hard to tell with the misinformation that you get from the FO...

Lonestar94

Reaction score
This is actually could be good strategy. The Cowboys can look for dline players that are not all banged up and are fresh and eager to get on the football field. From what I hear, the defensive line play is not hard to learn, just GATA.

It's the easiest position in football.