Twitter: Stephen Jones: Expect three or four roster moves this week

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Maybe Dawkins back to PS?, and Edgar Jones should be about ready

I was honestly thinking brian dawkins.. I know he's like 40 now..but inside me I still got excited..i'm a cowboys fan through and through but boy could he play.
I used to like the eagles[never a fan] because bobby taylor was from the same city as me.

Fredd

Reaction score
churnover.....love that the FO is trying to get better constantly and not sitting on their hands....

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
cedric benson always balls on the field.
just keep him away from denver,seattle, or holland for that matter.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I bet they bring back Qb Stephens to replace Tanney on the ps. I really hope they sign another scat back rb to replace Dunbar that can also handle some backup Kr/pr duties.

Stephens is on the Ravens practice squad. I want no part of signing him to the active roster.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
good to hear.. hurting for DL depth (quality depth that is)

Quality depth? We're hurting at quality starters right now.

Ware is up to his standard since coming back from injury.

Hatcher is battling an injury.

Selvie has pretty much disappeared the last few games (other than a play or two).

Hayden is nothing special. He would be best suited as quality depth. He's solid, which is what you want from your depth.

I expect a lot of DL drafting next year.

dupree89

Reaction score
cedrick benson has had his share of off the field problems. I wouldnt want that guy.

fifaguy

Reaction score
I wonder how much Seymour would be asking for for 4 games (plus playoffs potentially). I'd imagine he stayed in shape in case someone really needed him down the stretch -- ahem, like us. Just curious.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I like it that we half been so active in scouring the already-harvested fields for defensive players.