Twitter: Stephen Jones - free agency an area they need to improve

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr Stash--- i found where you got that photo of red-ball....a beat-writer asked Jason "How did it make you feel when you were 1st down and goal to go and did not run Zeke once..and if you did time would have come off the clock and Aaron Rogers would not have beat you for the second time in a row"?

Sounds about right!
:thumbup:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Besides making money, name one area they dont need to improve at.
Hot dang right!!!!
There's Howie Roseman, on the phone right this second, being an alpha male on someone, and there's good ol' boy Steve.
Why exercise, when I can wear a girdle? Why step up to the plate when my position is secured?
I don't need to hustle.

I like to wander around and spout things to people like I'm an insider and I do things like: I make crap contracts and openly admit I don't know about simple FO things like "trades". Get out of here with that shiznozz!.

kevm3

Reaction score
Wow, Rams get Talib for a 5th rounder? Eagles got Bennett for essentially table scraps as well.

How do we get better at free agency? Actually attempt to sign guys who have shown to have talent in the league, and not be average to bad on their team.

Reactions: BAT

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
i knew it was bad but that still caught me off guard

Its almost statistically impossible to be this bad in free agency, signing scrub after scrub after scrub.

When McFadden is the best free agent you have signed in how many years .....................wow..................no words:facepalm:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Stephen wasn't aware that they haven't made trades in the last couple of seasons
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I keep telling people, Stephen is just as dumb as his daddy..........people thinking its going to be so much better when Stephen takes over:laugh:

Dude didn't even realize they don't make trades anymore..................wow...............that is taking stupid to the next level:facepalm:

Reactions: BAT

Pokes12

Reaction score
show me you cheapskate,atleast Jerry went big,this penny pinching when the other 3 teams in the division are so active is killing us.
you make no sense. skipped English class, right?

Falco78

Reaction score
Well to improve in it you might need to be active in it, just sayin'....