Twitter: Stephen Jones: No new defensive backs this week

J12B

Reaction score
Which further proves they're not trying to win they are perfectly content with close losses. I am not sure how you look at that game yesterday and come to the conclusion you don't need defensive back help on this team.

Definitely some bad play with missed coverages and penalties on key third downs.

But when the front 4 gets little to no pressure, doesn't matter who we have back there.

Zordon

Reaction score
Which further proves they're not trying to win they are perfectly content with close losses. I am not sure how you look at that game yesterday and come to the conclusion you don't need defensive back help on this team.
Cowboys lead the NFL in concessions/ticket/parking revenue. With there being a lid on the number of patrons allowed at the games (20-25k), there is little to no incentive for them to spend money and put a quality product on the field.

TheViper7

Reaction score
Awsome. Well you dug your own grave so now sleep in it. Unfortunately hes dragging all of us down with him.

bewp7

Reaction score
yeah well that locker room and chemistry fluff stuff only flys when ur team is like winning and stuff. if this team does not sign earl thomas i will loose all faith in them even if there is not much left any way.

if all the idiots making decisons cant see that this team has a super bowl offense and a 1st overall crap defense idk what to even say! earl is not in his prime but he is still a big impact player that this defense needs and he is sitting there as a free agent. i understand not want to trade picks for jamal adams and agree but earl is a freaking free agent! and he wants to play for this franchise for some reason!