Twitter: Stephen Jones: No new defensive backs this week

75boyz

Reaction score
Definitely some bad play with missed coverages and penalties on key third downs.

But when the front 4 gets little to no pressure, doesn't matter who we have back there.

I agree with both you and SixFiveCowboys about the back end and the pass rush.
The problem is this week, Baker, Odell and Jarvis like Stephen's answer much better.

Lol

Go Cowboys

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
To those complaining, who do you want to bring in?
Something wrong with Earl Thomas apparently since no one is going near him.

No one really to bring in unless you rob some team’ practice squad which probably is not going to help.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Maxmadden

Reaction score

No one really to bring in unless you rob some team’ practice squad which probably is not going to help.
Just let'em go.
They just gotta whine.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Cowboys lead the NFL in concessions/ticket/parking revenue. With there being a lid on the number of patrons allowed at the games (20-25k), there is little to no incentive for them to spend money and put a quality product on the field.
uhm... do we spend a few million under the cap each year?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I guess they enjoy watching the defense get shredded and embarrassed every Sunday.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Which further proves they're not trying to win they are perfectly content with close losses. I am not sure how you look at that game yesterday and come to the conclusion you don't need defensive back help on this team.
who the ef is available thats better? like 100% no doubt better..you look around the league many teams have injuries meaning even whats left is worse then usual..hope they shuffle the lineup try other combos ie the did the OL/DL..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Exactly. This deficiency needed to be addressed in the offseason. Guys on the street now are there for reasons.

blueblood70

Reaction score
“We like our guys” freaking morons
the entire league for the most part are having issues.. is seatle replace all their DBs because they are being torched more then ours.. the deep POS are full players are being protected and street guys well if they are still out there theres an issue..defenses are getting torched all over...

how about stop being overly emotional and let them work this out.. look at all the scores the first 3 weeks ridiculous pace the league is on..
calm down!

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
This is what people need to be upset about.

How is the front office content watching two straight games with dudes running WIDE open. I mean wide open. No DB 7-10 yards from them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which further proves they're not trying to win they are perfectly content with close losses. I am not sure how you look at that game yesterday and come to the conclusion you don't need defensive back help on this team.

Glad you have it all figured out. :facepalm:

Verdict

Reaction score
Some of you guys are such drama queens. If they were negotiating with ET why would they let it out? That information getting out serves no useful purpose.

CWR

Reaction score
If we had something cooking they probably wouldn't say anyways. Yeah I'd like to here different regardless.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
the entire league for the most part are having issues.. is seatle replace all their DBs because they are being torched more then ours.. the deep POS are full players are being protected and street guys well if they are still out there theres an issue..defenses are getting torched all over...

how about stop being overly emotional and let them work this out.. look at all the scores the first 3 weeks ridiculous pace the league is on..
calm down!

I’m not the least bit worked up and find it comical on my part that they moronically think the solution to the safety position is in their building. That’s it nothing more nothing less