Twitter: Stephen Jones: No new defensive backs this week

John813

Reaction score
I'm surprised Tony Jefferson couldn't find a team. Not saying he's a stud safety but he's still in his late 20's and alright pre injury.
Unless he wants to take the year off due to the virus.

Sydla

Reaction score
The problem with the "it's early" crowd is that they are ignoring the reality of the defense. I get trying to sell it's early when talking about a young guy like Diggs. There's potential there. But Darian Thompson has never been a good safety in this league. Why do you guys think he's going to get much better to the point he won't be a liability out there? I am generally curious.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Like father like son. Why aren't we hearing this from coach McCarthy? This is Dallas problem. Too many chefs in the kitchen (and nobody cooking nothing lol).

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The problem with the "it's early" crowd is that they are ignoring the reality of the defense. I get trying to sell it's early when talking about a young guy like Diggs. There's potential there. But Darian Thompson has never been a good safety in this league. Why do you guys think he's going to get much better to the point he won't be a liability out there? I am generally curious.

I rather they let donovan wilson start. I mean Darian Thompson is what he is. Lets see what the younger guy can do. He may make a few mistakes but he also could make some plays.

(If it was me i would pay ET as long as his price is reasonable. I mean we are wasting what 8 million on crawford who does nothing. Wasted what 2 million to not have ha-ha play a down.).

We probably could of got ET for 1 year 8 million deal and just cut crawford before the season started lol. ET >>>> Crawford. Same money.