Twitter: Stephen Jones on 105.3 The Fan - 10/7/19

Rayman70

Reaction score
Everything is fine. Not anyone's fault. Just "unfortunate"... This is how you go a quarter of a century without contending for championships. Complete lack of accountability.

I don't want an overreaction out of Stephen by any means, but A reaction to under-performance would be nice.
yup its all happenstance lol... but goes back to a culture of lavish posh "no consequences" type of atmosphere.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
105.3 The FAN
  • COO Stephen Jones says the fans have every right to be disappointed with how they played yesterday.
  • "We got a lot of confidence that we have a really good football team here, we just have to clean some things up,"
  • "We're very fortunate to have Dak. We're going to win a lot of games with him. We just had some unfortunate things happen (in yesterday's loss)."
  • Stephen Jones says they aren't considering making any moves on special teams in regards to punter Chris Jones and kicker Brett Maher.
  • Is Garrett on the hot-seat? "Absolutely not. He's done a great job with this team. He had the guys playing hard when it could have gotten really ugly," Stephen Jones.
  • Stephen Jones to the fans who are upset: "Just hang in there with us. I really believe we're going to correct these things to be really more consistent. I feel like the best is yet to come."

"Shut up, Beavis"

giphy.gif

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
It's a process people, calm down. No need to panic with mass hysteria until dogs and cats begin living together....