Twitter: Stephen Jones on 105.3 The Fan - 10/7/19

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
and the clown show keeps moving on I used to shovel manure out of the horse barn this remainds me of that a lot hope he was wearing boots so he didn't get it on him

Brax

Reaction score
105.3 The FAN
  • COO Stephen Jones says the fans have every right to be disappointed with how they played yesterday.
  • "We got a lot of confidence that we have a really good football team here, we just have to clean some things up,"
  • "We're very fortunate to have Dak. We're going to win a lot of games with him. We just had some unfortunate things happen (in yesterday's loss)."
  • Stephen Jones says they aren't considering making any moves on special teams in regards to punter Chris Jones and kicker Brett Maher.
  • Is Garrett on the hot-seat? "Absolutely not. He's done a great job with this team. He had the guys playing hard when it could have gotten really ugly," Stephen Jones.
  • Stephen Jones to the fans who are upset: "Just hang in there with us. I really believe we're going to correct these things to be really more consistent. I feel like the best is yet to come."
23 years same old message, same old results.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I hated pep rally's in school and even more so now. SJ is trying to sell everyone that everything is going to OK is the wrong approach.

giphy.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
Yup...got to stabilize the ship. Can you imagine getting steamrolled by the Jets afterwards? Complete anarchy to ensue...or maybe a boycott. I think Garret himself is finally starting to feel some heat.

That would be so Cowboys.

Joint presser announcing the signings of Dak and Garrett.

Then get pantsed by a bad Jets team. LOL.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Jones is on the hook for two more years and we're not paying dead cap to a P. Maher is a FA and I doubt he'll be back unless he hits some big time kicks lat this season.

I'd burn a third day pick on someone like Rodrigo from Georgia.

BigD_95

Reaction score
blah blah blah .... what else can they say at this pint in the season ... just lip service

Batman1980

Reaction score
I love how he says “we gotta get back to work”.

Dude you only have your position because daddy owns the team. You’ve done nothing to deserve your position and done no
Work to get there.

Stop with the “get back to work”

He meant get back to work on the JWBL, he hasn't had enough yet today.

Brax

Reaction score
They don’t get tired of giving this same old tired stupid speech on a regular basis?!
next year before training camp Jerry will give his "this team is ready for a SB run trust me this is a good team" and the years after "this.......................................