Twitter: Stephen Jones on 105.3 The Fan - 10/7/19

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
105.3 The FAN
  • COO Stephen Jones says the fans have every right to be disappointed with how they played yesterday.
  • "We got a lot of confidence that we have a really good football team here, we just have to clean some things up,"
  • "We're very fortunate to have Dak. We're going to win a lot of games with him. We just had some unfortunate things happen (in yesterday's loss)."
  • Stephen Jones says they aren't considering making any moves on special teams in regards to punter Chris Jones and kicker Brett Maher.
  • Is Garrett on the hot-seat? "Absolutely not. He's done a great job with this team. He had the guys playing hard when it could have gotten really ugly," Stephen Jones.
  • Stephen Jones to the fans who are upset: "Just hang in there with us. I really believe we're going to correct these things to be really more consistent. I feel like the best is yet to come."

giphy.gif

TheTruthIsOutThere

Reaction score
Who should they sign then? These kind of posts are just ignorant. Who would you bring in? You just want to cut someone just to cut someone. It’s easy to run your mouth and point out the problem and offer no solution. This board is full of that bull ****.

I’m not defending Maher. But i’m not going to spout off at the mouth and complain just to be like every other sheep on the board.
I don't know, that you could have like addressed the issue in the off season because it was an issue last year maybe?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
it is. Not only is he complicit, but he takes it up a notch. He actually THINKS he can sell the fanbase on the idea that all is well ..like we are his children and HE KNOWS BETTER than we do. At least Jerry tries to do something for the most part. Stevie just won't budge. The clown car is full boys.
At least Jerry is entertaining and likeable. Stephen is just blah......

Big_D

Reaction score
I hate Stephen Jones as much as Jason Garrett.

I’m beginning to hate Jerry as much as them both
and I’ve defended him for years.

You don't hate Jerry as much as the other 2? He's the worst culprit of all. Stephen and Garrett are just socks on his hands. Kermit and Miss Piggy.

khiladi

Reaction score
You don't hate Jerry as much as the other 2? He's the worst culprit of all. Stephen and Garrett are just socks on his hands. Kermit and Miss Piggy.

Jerry used to spend money for top notch players in free agency and didn’t care about ‘character’ drama. The way this franchise did Romo at the end of his career made me lose a lot of respect for Jerry. I always knew Garrett was conniving and I think Stephen is Garrett’s biggest champion.

Big_D

Reaction score
Jerry used to spend money for top notch players in free agency and didn’t care about ‘character’ drama. The way this franchise did Romo at the end of his career made me lose a lot of respect for Jerry. I always knew Garrett was conniving and I think Stephen is Garrett’s biggest champion.

That's all Jerry knew. He sucked on draft day and was looking to sell jerseys. His decisions have been horrendous. The guy is a monumental POS. At this point.. all 3 of them are.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Seriously i'll never root for our team to lose. However if the Jets get Darnauld back on Sunday they could at least give us a game.

If we lost the game I would love for Stephen Jones to go on the radio next Monday and say the same things with a straight face. Lmao would be classic.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
105.3 The FAN
  • COO Stephen Jones says the fans have every right to be disappointed with how they played yesterday.
  • "We got a lot of confidence that we have a really good football team here, we just have to clean some things up,"
  • "We're very fortunate to have Dak. We're going to win a lot of games with him. We just had some unfortunate things happen (in yesterday's loss)."
  • Stephen Jones says they aren't considering making any moves on special teams in regards to punter Chris Jones and kicker Brett Maher.
  • Is Garrett on the hot-seat? "Absolutely not. He's done a great job with this team. He had the guys playing hard when it could have gotten really ugly," Stephen Jones.
  • Stephen Jones to the fans who are upset: "Just hang in there with us. I really believe we're going to correct these things to be really more consistent. I feel like the best is yet to come."
No offense but a clip from a peanuts cartoon talking on the phone would have done the trick.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was this taken from yesterday's game?

If so, I have nothing but respect for them. I have stated it for years. Positioning a negative image in front of cameras is the first step of remotely getting Jerry Jones' attention. And possibly, in some measureable way, motivating him into doing something atypical of him running the team.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See, nothing to worry about!

morat1959

Reaction score
next year before training camp Jerry will give his "this team is ready for a SB run trust me this is a good team" and the years after "this.......................................
Same she I T every year with this clown show!