Audio: Stephen Jones on 105.3 The Fan

superonyx

Reaction score
Looks completely different this year (down to 215 from 225-230) and if you see him out there he actually looks like a WR and not a TE.

I’m no Noah Brown fan but the way he was pigeon-holed in by the prior staff was probably the biggest negative about him. McCarthy said he’s made plays every day and I trust what they see at this point much more than what last staff saw.
I haven’t seen him out there this year since fans have been banned from seeing anything related to this team so far.

Do you have a link? I’d like to see how these guys look out there?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll be extremely curious to see if Brown bypasses Wilson as a receiver.

If so, he may have undergone quite a quantum leap after losing weight.

Granted, strange things can and do happen, at times. It'll be interesting.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

EgxA3NcXcAIal11

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Do they feel bad for Noah because of his brother Charlie , who falls for Lucy's BS every year about kicking a football ?

peanuts-football.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Noah Brown must be the greatest wide receiver of all time.

Dallas praises and rewards this guy like nobody else, despite playing about 5 minutes the past five years.

You just can't stand how much quality depth we have.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is it with that family and "uh" "uh" "uh" "uh" "uh".... it seems so uhh.. stupid to me. I guess it just rubs off from Jerry.

When you're dishonest and just making things up you stammer like that.

Flim Flam. Con man. Just like dear old Dad.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
There's more to being a receiver than just running routes, especially when you're the fifth or sixth receiver on the depth chart. Brown has size for goal line situations, receiving or blocking, can line up in numeorus position, and plays special teams.....that is valuable when your on the depth chart and why he makes the team..

While I agree, I think he's also been the fifth-best receiver in camp this year.

Rayman70

Reaction score

Dallas praises and rewards this guy like nobody else, despite playing about 5 minutes the past five years.
ITS UNREAL MAN. lol ..maybe he has pics of Jerrah.

cern

Reaction score
I have harped/carped several times i thought this would be a breakout year for noah. But i never imagined lambo would be a cowboy. Still, i think Noah's going to show up big time.

cern

Reaction score
Stephen knows noah. Another great slot receiver. He can clear out an area, catch the ball, or make a great block.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This just confirms what the media has been saying about Wilson/Brown. I bet if they decide to keep 6, Bryant is the next in line if he is healthy.
I dont think they will. There is no one beyond the 5th spot to really develop that wont make the PS.

Guys like Smith and Bryant can brought back in off the street if there is an injury. And if not, there are plenty of Smith's and Bryants out there. Id rather keep a Westry than a Smith or Bryant

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

He has a dynamic skill set and that’s why they like him.

Wood

Reaction score

There is always one player on team who has either pictures or tightly kept secret about ownership and sticks around way past their expiration date :)

Mannix

Reaction score
------Noah Brown must be the greatest wide receiver of all time.

He has pictures of Stephens father....duh!!! What other reason could there be to continually praise this waste year after year after year???

Miles Austin stuck around 5 years too long due to some missed tackles in a game at K.C.