Stephen Jones on Gilmore

Carson

Reaction score
Looks like Carolina is reaching out to see what he wants

Rayman70

Reaction score
Honestly, Gilmore was invisible the last few games. Then he was hurt and wasn't the same.

kevm3

Reaction score
Gilmore is still good talent if you can get him cheap. There's zero reason to let him go other than being cheap.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Gilmore is gone. Now apply pressure to Diggs to perform at an All-Pro level like he never got injured, Cowboys 101.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Gilmore is gone. Now apply pressure to Diggs to perform at an All-Pro level like he never got injured, Cowboys 101.
DB's often get injured when they have to make 60+ tackles a year because the front 7 can't stop the run.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m fine with Diggs, Bland and Lewis as the top 3.

The issue becomes depth. But I would rather the depth come from young guys.

Signing Gilmore is basically pointless when they aren’t trying to win a Super Bowl this year.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He saw how bland played and thought he can go cheap again. I still haven't seen how we went all in and gotten better from last year. We have lost so many starters yet have gotten like one player from San Diego.

Mr_437

Reaction score
DB's often get injured when they have to make 60+ tackles a year because the front 7 can't stop the run.
Bland held up nicely. Jourdan logged 52, and he was ok. I only worry about Diggs for Dallas. I agree, it looks like these guys better get ready for career high tackle numbers.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Bland held up nicely. Jourdan logged 52, and he was ok. I only worry about Diggs for Dallas. I agree, it looks like these guys better get ready for career high tackle numbers.
They are most likely playing hurt or banged up, which still affects their performance. Diggs is afraid to tackle.

If he hits Kittle and breaks up that completion, does that change the outcome of the game?

I think it definitely does, but that is Dak's fault.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Actually sounds like the Jones' are hoping for a 4th comp pick.
We already have 4 comp picks lined up. Right now Biadasz, Tyron Smith, Armstrong, and Pollard gives us 4. Fowler would qualify us for another comp pick but we are limited to 4 comp picks.

Chasing6

Reaction score
We already have 4 comp picks lined up. Right now Biadasz, Tyron Smith, Armstrong, and Pollard gives us 4. Fowler would qualify us for another comp pick but we are limited to 4 comp picks.
Odds are Tyron does not play enough or someone gets hurt.

Jayinem

Reaction score
If he'll accept double coupon night at Waffle House as salary, he'll be back. Otherwise, too expensive.

The Natural

Reaction score
Well that is what coaches are supposed to do. Our DB coach is supposed to be legit and a potential Head Coach.
No, that is what smart veterans are for. If it was only up to coaches teams would never pick up guys after 28. Harris' track record is proven.

links18

Reaction score
They are setting up the tank this year and Dak cut next season, because they can't afford him without hamstringing the rest of the roster. They are going to be sending that message subtly and not so subtly all off-season.

Chasing6

Reaction score
They are setting up the tank this year and Dak cut next season, because they can't afford him without hamstringing the rest of the roster. They are going to be sending that message subtly and not so subtly all off-season.
How do you cut a free agent?