Stephen Jones praises Jon Kitna

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Then Stephen isn't as dumb looking as his facial features project,,,:thumbup:

* Hold on,fellers! For Sky Box Command is actively engaged in the quested mission for the missing ingredients required to push us past the ever elusive brink of the edge
:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

:clap:o_O:clap:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hmmmm.....if there was any questions about their commitment to trying put together the right pieces to help Dak development, this should answer that.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That’s great,but the question is why didn’t they before? Is it he didn’t want to at the time,or is this the first they’ve approached him? Because if it’s the second,and he knew all these things and still never picked up the phone,then I’m pretty disappointed.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
That’s great,but the question is why didn’t they before? Is it he didn’t want to at the time,or is this the first they’ve approached him? Because if it’s the second,and he knew all these things and still never picked up the phone,then I’m pretty disappointed.

Not sure if it's true or not but another said Garrett actually wanted to bring Kitna last year but was overruled by Linehan via Jerry.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have several friends who are fans of other NFL teams and my bro in law lives in Denver and is a broncos fan. They all say Some common things to me in several areas-
1. “That front office looks ridiculous the way they handle hiring/firing of coaches- who actually makes those decisions and do they ever have a plan to announce them?”
2. “Why is the owner saying things that contradict his HC?”
3. “What are the expectations for your head coach and how long does he have to meet them?” (Most teams give their HC 3-4 years)

This organization is a continual head scratcher on how they run this thing.

GenoT

Reaction score
I have several friends who are fans of other NFL teams and my bro in law lives in Denver and is a broncos fan. They all say Some common things to me in several areas-
1. “That front office looks ridiculous the way they handle hiring/firing of coaches- who actually makes those decisions and do they ever have a plan to announce them?”
2. “Why is the owner saying things that contradict his HC?”
3. “What are the expectations for your head coach and how long does he have to meet them?” (Most teams give their HC 3-4 years)

This organization is a continual head scratcher on how they run this thing.
Bob...and why we can’t have nice things.

khiladi

Reaction score
So now Stephen Jones is invoking the name of Tony Romo... convenient.. What a bunch of opportunists.

Romo also respected Linehan.. Why not tell us Romo’s feelings on Jason Garrett, Stephen?

khiladi

Reaction score
Jon Kitna was brought in, because he’s cool with Garrett and it’s familiarity, particularly since he’s settled in Texas now as well. The last two years of Kitna’s HC career was 5th out of 8 and not even qualifying for HS playoffs in Texas.

And this guy is invoking Andy Reid, based on “he thinks”. Andy Reid was a coach in GB on the offense when Pederson was there. He didn’t find him in HS. Matt Nagy was also on the Eagles as a player under Reid and then became a coaching assistant with them. He didn’t find them at the high school levels.