News: Stephen Jones said Dallas sent Lamb a new offer on Friday

khiladi

Reaction score
All fines are waivable.. let Dak play without CeeDee and continue to throw picks in training camp…

khiladi

Reaction score
I don’t think that’s true. I don’t believe training camp holdout fines are waveable however the team can add that money to the eventual contract.
I believe the article says that it is for rookie contracts…

“Lamb currently is holding out of training camp, but since he's on a rookie contract, the fines are waivable.”

phildadon86

Reaction score
All fines are waivable.. let Dak play without CeeDee and continue to throw picks in training camp…
lol. Remember guys like you and your crew saying because he was throwing picks in camp it would translate to the season. How did that work out? Yall need new material. Dak gives a whole lot of reasons to not like him without making up things

khiladi

Reaction score
lol. Remember guys like you and your crew saying because he was throwing picks in camp it would translate to the season. How did that work out? Yall need new material. Dak gives a whole lot of reasons to not like him without making up things
It did translate to the season..

Dude flat out sucked and they had to change the offense mid-season after getting thoroughly annihilated by the 49ers and even the TV analysts were told to cut down the harsh words on Dak and then he ended up with 5 picks to end the season, 2 on the big stage.. should have had 3, since the GB LB decided to drop the one right in his hands right before the half..