News: Stephen Jones said Dallas sent Lamb a new offer on Friday

J12B

Reaction score
Just sit down and hammer it out. The Cowboys make it sound like it's brain surgery trying to get a big deal done. I think we're all ready for the drama to be over with and finally move on. Watching the way the Cowboys operate is so unnecessarily painful sometimes. Jebus.
Negotiations aren't done like that anymore.

The agent has determined his client's value based on the market and has a set cost.

No need to have a pointless meeting to calculate a deal.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
The day I give the jones family any more of my money is the day they cede control to actual football people.
I REFUSE to step foot in that stadium. I watch...but until it is run like a professional football operation, all I will do is watch. No one wins every year, so that is not the expectation. But we have had a large enough sample size for some time now....and this is run like a circus!!!!!

phildadon86

Reaction score
What exactly is a football person?
Someone who didn’t go to school for engineering and has a job because his father owns the team.

Or did you forget defending the fact Jerry didn’t know where the cowboys were cap wise when he said they were all in?

rambo2

Reaction score
Someone who didn’t go to school for engineering and has a job because his father owns the team.

Or did you forget defending the fact Jerry didn’t know where the cowboys were cap wise when he said they were all in?
What make someone a football person?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
The Laveon Bell strategy would have worked for the entire league if they had stuck to their guns.

Bell ruined his career holding out, and players wouldn’t be so quick to do it had all the other instances not resulted in ownership capitulation.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Someone with a past in football operations. Not chemical engineering. Someone who has played professional football, or high level football at some point in their life and knows how the NFL works.

I’m not shocked you’re defending this front office who has quite literally been trolling you all off season.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Someone who is not doing this on his party bus the day before a playoff game

e34867a3f4205c4392166666bd21af34_md.jpg

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They should have let him pile up a ton of fines first, then make an offer.

I have no sympathy for greedy players trying to hold their team hostage.
Jerry didn't want to get the deal done any sooner than CD did.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yea ...... that guy and his "friends" would be telling the people on the titanic "everything's fine"
The weird thing is that this " All things positive, despite contrary evidence" has become their hill to die on.

Must be this virtue signaling thing that depicts them as " super-fans", while all others are not

Just don't know how someone can post something they truly don't believe in?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I have no sympathy for greedy players trying to hold their team hostage.
It’s easy for fans to say that. If you were in his situation, you would be doing the same thing. What he’s doing happens all the time. The NFL is a cutthroat business and players have to take care of themselves and their families. Their careers could be over at any moment. Once their skills diminish their teams move on from them. You have to get your money while you can.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I believe they can be waived for guys still on their rookie contracts, but not beyond that. Unless I’m mistaken, I think I heard that last week.
Yeah, it mentions that in the article. I didn’t read it throughly.