Stephen Jones says Cowboys are playing Houdini to figure out contract situations

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wonder if Stephen is willing to loosen his grip on the money it'll take to make the spirit of Houdini proud. Must be bold in doing so, sir. :flagwave:

Last edited:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Why would you wait to get Micah and Lamb done later when it would cost you more money? What sense does that make?
Ask the Cowboys; Lamb and Dak should have been done in 2023. Would have been nice to extend him before the 1700 yard season. Amari Cooper was allowed to go all the way to the franchise tag. Dak has already been franchised twice from his last contract negotiation. This is just the way it is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ask the Cowboys; Lamb and Dak should have been done in 2023. Would have been nice to extend him before the 1700 yard season. Amari Cooper was allowed to go all the way to the franchise tag. Dak has already been franchised twice from his last contract negotiation. This is just the way it is.
Why would I ask the Cowboys? You literally just defended them and said they don’t have to get them down now lol.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Why would I ask the Cowboys? You literally just defended them and said they don’t have to get them down now lol.
I didn’t defend them, I recited the company line. Out of technicality, they are under no obligation to give CeeDee an extension before next offseason. Dak requires one if you do not want him to hit free agency

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn’t defend them, I recited the company line. Out of technicality, they are under no obligation to give CeeDee an extension before next offseason. Dak requires one if you do not want him to hit free agency
Why would you recite the company line when it’s moronic lol? It’s not smart. Eagles for sure don’t operate that way.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
born-with-a-591352.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
What many of you are failing to realize is that when you draft 6-7 studs every year it’s impossible to keep them all. Simple math.

links18

Reaction score
He like the play unfortunate victim card. Unfortunately, for him most of the problem is of his own and daddy's making.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Then they need to stop lying to the fans about sitting out of FA because they want to sign their own.
Here’s what they are essentially getting away with….

‘We aren’t good enough as is, and we don’t have any money to get any better, so the ball will need to bounce more so in our favor for three more playoff games in a row.’