Twitter: Stephen Jones: Trysten Hill will be a starter

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
If he’s anything other than terrible, there will need to be a reckoning on this board. Lots of crow to be eaten.
If he was terrible, he wouldn’t be starting. He had to impress Tomsula, Nolan, and McCarthy.

This is a best case scenario for Dallas. The guy is freakishly explosive and with his head on straight, he could be very dangerous.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
It’s amazing the amount of hate Crawford gets on this board.

it seems so personal
He's a *****. Drafted to play DT then couldn't handle the inside so they kicked him to the outside. He's overpaid and been here for 2 years too many already.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Seems the Head Coach should be the one deciding on who is starting and when to say this publicly.

Now the rams know Hill is starting and can take a longer look at ways to attack him specifically.

but yea everything is different now. This is the 4th time this week Jerry or Steve have talked on the radio.
Probably attack the very things he's been working on.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Seems the Head Coach should be the one deciding on who is starting and when to say this publicly.

Now the rams know Hill is starting and can take a longer look at ways to attack him specifically.

but yea everything is different now. This is the 4th time this week Jerry or Steve have talked on the radio.
I’m sure McCarthy and Nolan decided who starts... Stephen just was the one who told the media.

Shouldn’t this kinda be understood?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Like it makes all the difference in the world?
The Rams are more concerned with installing their game plan than who is playing DT.

And MM, or more like Nolan decided. Stephen is just saying it.

Paradox

Reaction score
That's great news. Hill had amazing combine numbers. Better than Gallimore and Gallimore is no slouch. I'm guessing his readiness has directly to do with the coaching upgrades.

Corso

Reaction score
This isn't the Jones' picking the team. This is the Jones' tell the public what the coaches have decided. And I'll put my hand up and for a big piece of humble pie......it never tasted so good.
I'll be happy for Tryst to be good this year and be able to keep that starter position and to see my man @stasheroo be like Okay, Alright.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This isn't the Jones' picking the team. This is the Jones' tell the public what the coaches have decided. And I'll put my hand up and for a big piece of humble pie......it never tasted so good.

Prove that that's the case.

You can't. You only want to believe it.

Corso

Reaction score
That could have been taken out of context. He may have said he will start at DT at some point in his career
He may have said he'll start talking better to reporters.
That's important to some people!