Twitter: Stephen Jones: Trysten Hill will be a starter

Swanny

Reaction score
Would be great if the HC actually got to do his job and set and declare the depth chart
Maybe he did but Stephan is relaying the message? I know of I were coach I'd prefer someone else to cover as many media questions as possible.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Maybe he did but Stephan is relaying the message? I know of I were coach I'd prefer someone else to cover as many media questions as possible.
I respect you wanting someone else doing it. Who would be your suggestion?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He has the physical skills and the positive reports started on the first day of camp. If the light really came on for him and he earned the starting job, its a big deal.

Yuge. Especially with McCoy breaking. Hill takes 3T for the next 3 years. We so needed a 3T.

Years of dline contracts:
Hill - 3
Woods - 2
Poe - 2
Gallimore - 4

It's so time to sign ET. I was *always* against it. Never liked the price. And never liked "Just win now" attitude. But I see a team that can make a run coming together. Fix safety. ET shouldn't be so pricey.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Coach got better things to do than hit the radio stations like the Jones Boys.

McCarthy is football. The Jones Boys are marketing. As long as the team knows that McCarthy is in charge, let the Jones Boys dance a jig for the cameras.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A negative about this: With JTT's comments on him being a loner, and all the reports of how dialed in Hill has been in camp, I cant shake the image of Hill as Pvt.Pyle in Full Metal Jacket

Swanny

Reaction score
I respect you wanting someone else doing it. Who would be your suggestion?
If I were HC is want my GM to take as many questions as possible. The exact opposite that McCarthy had in GB Ted Thompson never ever ever talked to the media.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If I were HC is want my GM to take as many questions as possible. The exact opposite that McCarthy had in GB Ted Thompson never ever ever talked to the media.
So you want Jerry to take the questions?

Plankton

Reaction score
It’s optimistic news about Hill’s growth, but let’s be honest. It’s not like there’s a much better option. Crawford is an average at best player.