Twitter: Stephen Jones: Trysten Hill will be a starter

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have no proof - over 25 years- that they create the depth chart. Nice try ace

You're right, fan boy. I have no proof that Jerry acquires players against the wishes of his head coach like Terrell Owens and Peerless Price and forces them on to the field.

None at all.

Clearly it's a new day in Dallas with this offensive minded head coach who can't run his own offense.

It's a breath of fresh air. ~smoker's cough~

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
You're right, fan boy. I have no proof that Jerry acquires players against the wishes of his head coach like Terrell Owens and Peerless Price and forces them on to the field.

None at all.

Clearly it's a new day in Dallas with this offensive minded head coach who can't run his own offense.

Player acquisition and setting of the depth chart are two different things - and you know that. If it was all about them looking good why wasn’t Taco starting? They had a first rounder invested in him. You have a set narrative and are trying to bend pieces of the facts to fit it. Nothing but BS and you know it

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

None at all.

A Nat Sherman is nice every once in a while, like when on a beach in Mexico and being served a delicious dark coffee.

stiletto

Reaction score
I mean I gotta see it to believe it, all the stuff they are talking about Hill.... but I DO believe Marinelli was the type of old school guy to like a guy and drop him after one mistake and prevent him from making progress. If Hill turns out to be what we are hearing, it is a good thing for sure...we'll see soon. I definitely saw nothing exciting last year. So....

DanA

Reaction score
Prove that that's the case.

You can't. You only want to believe it.

It's not what I believe. It's what I think is plausible.

You really think the Jones' love Hill so much that they're telling Mike McCarthy to start him over Crawford...Why exactly....what's the thought process behind the Jones' doing that? I could understand it maybe in some situation but I just see no rational reason for them to do that in this case.

DanA

Reaction score

None at all.

I can understand them acquiring a player against coaches wishes. I can understand them telling a coach to play Dak over Romo....But those sort of decisions are entirely different to telling a coach to play Hill over Crawford.

Mannix

Reaction score
Nobody tries to save face with brain dead draft picks more than the Jones boys.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's not what I believe. It's what I think is plausible.

You really think the Jones' love Hill so much that they're telling Mike McCarthy to start him over Crawford...Why exactly....what's the thought process behind the Jones' doing that? I could understand it maybe in some situation but I just see no rational reason for them to do that in this case.
When you speak to a guy with an entrenched agenda and shtick, don't expect reason to reply. Whether wrong, or right.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kiss of death

ri8tz.jpg
Lol! He'll be cut tomorrow....lol

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
With this declaration, could that mean Crawford is on the way out?

Hill starts at DT and Gregory is coming back.

We don't need Crawford *at all* at DE.

Pass rushers from DT -
Hill, ~Griffen, ~Poe, ?Gallimore

We could use Hill more for rush downs, and put Poe in more for passing downs.

I can see us moving on. But we can use Crawford as a pass rush DT. But the price has to come down a lot.

I don't know. If they only keep 4, I'd move on from Crawford. Hill, Poe, Gallimore, Woods.