Twitter: Stephen: McCarthy will absolutely be back in 2021

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just when I had you pegged for a backwoodsman ...

I am a backwoodsman, that's was I leaned that kind of stuff in music school...I'm a Navajo.

My band plays blues...very easy...(1.4.5. chords) Fill in the rest of the music,,, any key you find. Damn, now...thank you, think I'll go outside by a tree and hit me some smoke!

Praxit

Reaction score
...I say Jerry and Steph give him 3 yrs, that seems about fair. But I will say, if MM has another year bad year with new DC. I think they set sail his ship.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I am a backwoodsman, that's was I leaned that kind of stuff in music school...I'm a Navajo.

My band plays blues...very easy...(1.4.5. chords) Fill in the rest of the music,,, any key you find. Damn, now...thank you, think I'll go outside by a tree and hit me some smoke!

Ah. Diné
As to the smoke, better sooner than later.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Lets get a keg and a bushel of fry bread and deer jerky. And a pipe.
The good life.:)

DuncanIso

Reaction score
...I say Jerry and Steph give him 3 yrs, that seems about fair. But I will say, if MM has another year bad year with new DC. I think they set sail his ship.

why do we need to be fair?

Big Mike wrecked this season .

It’s in the best interests of the Dallas Cowboys, not big Mike, that we hire a new HC.