Twitter: Stephen on 105.3 - "Very Confident" in McCarthy

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's always going to be what they want, so saying let's fire this person that person only makes us feel better. Not reality though

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
LOL....Not what you guys expect him to say. There's a good chance he may have to hire a defensive coordinator. What are the chances of attracting a top guy if he thinks MM is getting fired.......

flyinghorse

Reaction score
NEXT SEASON HEADLINES:
PRESCOTT switches to passing left handed to improve accuracy
ZEKE has special ultra light weight brace designed for knee to improve speed
KELLEN MOORE diagnosed with dyslexia and narcolepsy
MIKE MCCARTHY confesses to long history of ADD and Cannabis Addiction
JERRY JONES indicted for billion dollar “fan scam pyramid scheme”
SON found hiding in bathroom of father’s yacht

Reactions: BAT

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Just get Moore out of here, Dak needs to learn another scheme so defenses have something different to look at than what Garrett has left over.

Plus a lot of the scoring was aided by the defense scoring and creating turnovers/short fields. I’m sure Quinn gets a HC job.

People saying Zimmer and Fangio can get looks here but George Edwards is here and used to be Zimmers DC in Minny and Philbins DC in Miami when he was a HC. He’s also on his 2nd stink with this organization.

My worry is that this team may lose its penchant for creating turnovers if Quinn isn’t calling the plays and that’s why I like a guy like Nick Fangio for DC.

I’m also not reluctant to go 3-4 as DLaw really is the only defender getting paid on our defense at this point and although he’s still a player, he’s not worth $27,000,000 against the cap and Parsons and Diggs is now who we need to build this defense around.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I may take the next 2-3 years off as a sabbatical from football. Still love the Cowboys— but I am damn tired and weary at this point.

You'll be back, just like me. We are all completely hooked on this team and Jerry knows it. :thumbdown:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fat Mike sucking does not mean Garrett didnt also suck.

These two things are not mutually exclusive, they can both be true at the same time.

Just saying.

Things not getting any better, and instead getting worse might just be a coincidence, yes. Or it could be evidence that the issue in Dallas wasn’t really with the coaching. Either way, we get another year of the experiment to find out. You happy with that idea?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Do you people defending McCarthy and Jones not realize what this franchise used to be? We went to 14 NFC title games in 26 years (plus 2 NFL championship games before that). We haven't been now in 26 years. From 14 or 16, to zero. It's a flipping disaster, we're not a contender, we're a laughing stock. McCarthy sucks, just as Chan Gailey, Jason Garrett, Dave Campo, Wade Phillips did before him. Think about it, the clowns running this franchise actually hired Dave Campo to be head coach.

Until we have new management, the head coach is irrelevant. They've made one real hire in over 30 years, and from our drunken fool GM's mouth, he only did that to get a new stadium.

Dre11

Reaction score
not every season do teams perform as poorly as the NFC East did this year...

The nfc east had two teams in the playoffs until recently, afc east, nfc north, afc west have all their teams perform like the nfc east.except the top team.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Had nothing to do with what I said lol, Mike has accomplished more in two seasons than Garrett in two seasons

Jason Garrett should NEVER be the standard for the Dallas Cowboys.

Landry and Jimmy are the true bar for this franchise.

Last edited:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I mean it is an improvement. It took Garrett until his 4th season to win the division and a playoff game, Mike has won the division in his second season here.

Wade won division and set franchise record for wins his FIRST ever season as Cowboys HC.

Fired after 3 seasons.

Just saying.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Wade won division and set franchise record for wins his FIRST ever season as Cowboys HC.

Fired after 3 seasons.

Just saying.
I'm no fan of McCarthy, just letter that tard know he did better than Garrett

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I mean if I was worth billions and never had to be held accountable I’d feel ok too.

Stephen has little to no desire to win….it’s painted all over his face. Once Jerry is gone, the Cowboys will be entering a dark era.

These last 26 years have been plenty dark enough.

lk8701

Reaction score
Stephen is a pampered silver spoon baby. These losses hurt us fans more than him.