big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

zzz-donald-duck.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
Well he is an incompetent tool who never accomplished a thing and cackles like a hyena every time he's in front of a mic.
For me that seems as if he is scoffing at the media for questioning him on anything since they are beneath him.

And you’re right….that GM seat can’t open fast enough for him.

stiletto

Reaction score
Jerry won't care, he will be taking a dirt nap. Keep in mind, Stephen Jones is here only because of his Dad and never really wanted any part of the team in any capacity. He was grandfathered in. Charlotte Jones is more concerned about Art rather than the team. Writing is on the wall guys, if we want to see it. I think Jerry and Stephen are making plans, which is why we fans and the media have been so perplexed.
There's absolutely no way they are selling the Cowboys. They just aren't. It's their "precious", like Ring of Power "precious". Jethro will do it from his hospital bed then King Jones II will do it until he dies. We're looking at least 30+ years down the road before anything really changes. The Redneck Rooney's.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are still riding on the fumes from those 3 SB’s in the 90’s with Jimmy’s built teams .

Which has basically provided them a pass for the last 3 decades.

How else can we explain the huge financial success and support fans have provided these idiots since.
Financial success is not correlated with on field success in Dallas. We have morphed into something akin to the 80's cubs.....lovable losers and hugely popular.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That's actually a true statement if you think about it literally ...
It is what Cowboys hell would feel like, so I guess they ran us there. Ultimate punishment: Giving us hope every now and then only to take it away from us in the playoffs.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Purgatory basically.
I guess the suffering will end someday but not before the team has passed from Jones to Jones to Jones. Maybe one of them will stop leaning on winning three Super Bowls as justification for the lean years we've had since then.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is not appropriate for Steven to answer post mortem questions about his very much alive father. It's a sh--ty question to ask. Even if Steven is thinking ahead, he sure as heck isn't going to share his plans with the media right now. He would be a bigger fool than we already suspect if he did.

rags747

Reaction score
Jerry won't care, he will be taking a dirt nap. Keep in mind, Stephen Jones is here only because of his Dad and never really wanted any part of the team in any capacity. He was grandfathered in. Charlotte Jones is more concerned about Art rather than the team. Writing is on the wall guys, if we want to see it. I think Jerry and Stephen are making plans, which is why we fans and the media have been so perplexed.
When is your dirt nap?! Jean Jones is the art fan of the family, not Charlotte. Capiche?

stiletto

Reaction score
I guess the suffering will end someday but not before the team has passed from Jones to Jones to Jones. Maybe one of them will stop leaning on winning three Super Bowls as justification for the lean years we've had since then.
Yeah right now there are two delusional morons that think they are football people. Unfortunately one of them is 22 years younger than the other. The only hope is whoever comes after Stephen at least in my lifetime, I guess... Stephen is never going to not control it as long as he's around.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Glad for you, Jethro. Enjoying the ride with ole pops. But the fans can't say the same.....