Twitter: Stephen: Surtain vs. Horn: “It’s a great debate."

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I’m going to give Stephen the benefit of the doubt. It’s a smokescreen. Hoping teams trade up to pick up the CB’s... Parsons is the target.

JBS

Reaction score
What are the results of that poll so far? I'm guessing 65% ps2

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
1. JOK is probably a SS imo. Same type dallas was ready to trade a 1st and more for Adams.

2. Hes a better prospect than both corners.........imo

I’m so glad we didn’t pull off the trade for Adams.

If you’re going to trade a 1 for a safety you do it for a guy with Minkah Fitzpatricks skill set and not a box safety like Adams.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I’m so glad we didn’t pull off the trade for Adams.

If you’re going to trade a 1 for a safety you do it for a guy with Minkah Fitzpatricks skill set and not a box safety like Adams.
Debatable. Budda baker is pretty much a box safety and wed love him here too. JOK is the size of adams with agility of a corner. Adams doesn't have that. I see him being mocked to Washington. Let that happen

plymkr

Reaction score
With all this talk of DBs I really feel we're going to trade up for Pitts. Or we're taking Sewel or Slater. Or trading down. Just a gut feeling I have. I feel this is a smokescreen. I'm not saying I want this but this seems like too much discussion prior to a draft on one specific position. Either our GMs are incredibly stupid, yes that is true, or they're putting up a smokescreen.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Horn

If we were a corner away you take the safer guy in Surtain. We have so many holes on D gamble on the lower floor higher ceiling in Horn