Stephen: The team doesn't have a culture problem

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Good players with quality coaching win games.

"Culture" is just a vague excuse.

Dallas doesn't have a culture problem, it has a roster problem. MM doesn't inspire confidence either.

If this team had an elite QB, and maybe another piece or two on defense, nobody would be talking about culture. Losers complain about culture, not winners.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I am considering removing the clip's audio, replacing it with Forest saying 'My mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.' and posting the new clip in the thread.

Just to see whether the real or made up clip would get laughed at the hardest.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How the question-and-answer session should have progressed...

Reporter: "Would you say the culture changed after Jimmy Johnson's exited?"
DNA Kid #1: "No. I would say the culture never changed. We won another Super Bowl right?"
Reporter: "That was 1996."
DNA Kid #1: "Right. Let's wrap this up. I'm meeting Elly May at the cement pond in 30 minutes."

phildadon86

Reaction score
Good players with quality coaching win games.

"Culture" is just a vague excuse.

Dallas doesn't have a culture problem, it has a roster problem. MM doesn't inspire confidence either.

If this team had an elite QB, and maybe another piece or two on defense, nobody would be talking about culture. Losers complain about culture, not winners.
The culture of a figurehead HC who can be circumvented by players to run to the owner directly is a culture problem.

The fact that good players on offense dont get the ball because they arent paid is also, a culture problem.

Remaining relevant as opposed to winning championships, is also a culture problem.

When your owner talks about being in the media and being talked about as winning, you have a culture problem.

That is just off the top of my head.