Stephen understands fans dont trust and doubt front office

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones said from Senior Bowl he understands fan disappointment, pessimism after latest playoff letdown. “There’s no way they’re going to explicitly trust you until you get it

done. …Until we compete at that level and we get the job done, there’s going to be doubt. And rightfully so.”
Welcome to reality Stephen!
Correct we don't trust you.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Interpretation...Keep trusting and KEEP spending those dollars :laugh: He's even smiling when he says it:laugh:

visionary

Reaction score

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones said from Senior Bowl he understands fan disappointment, pessimism after latest playoff letdown. “There’s no way they’re going to explicitly trust you until you get it done. …Until we compete at that level and we get the job done, there’s going to be doubt. And rightfully so.”

That Stephen, hes just a swell guy
So understanding

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This is your new GM... Instead of Jerry leaving the family Business to-Michael "Charlotte". He leaves it to Frado :facepalm:
tenor.gif

RS12

Reaction score
The ending is really just as big of a story. They still love their QB. Another playoff flop hasn't changed that.
That is because the day they, and many here dread will some day arrive: Number 4 jerseys 85% off in the pro shop and on dallascowboys.com.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
come on guys support the team. the players and coaches, Jerry loves your support. It lets him know he's doing a great job, so don't hate a bad coach or player that we are keeping. That vilified his choices for him.

good day.
clapping-hands.gif

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"We love our Quarterback "

He forgot to mention whether "our QB" is Dak or Trey.

khiladi

Reaction score
Can’t they just make Jerry’s daughter the face of the franchise, because I really can’t stand Jerry and Stephen anymore.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones said from Senior Bowl he understands fan disappointment, pessimism after latest playoff letdown. “There’s no way they’re going to explicitly trust you until you get it done. …Until we compete at that level and we get the job done, there’s going to be doubt. And rightfully so.”

The best way to get people to stop trying to convince you of something is to agree with them. These comments are calculated to stop fans from talking about the disappointment of last season and start focusing on next season. Fans of every team have the capacity to convince themselves whatever their favorite team is doing is the right thing to do. Stephen Jones isn’t saying “I get it” as much as he’s saying “get over it”.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Can’t they just make Jerry’s daughter the face of the franchise, because I really can’t stand Jerry and Stephen anymore.
If Stephen is the”bright” son, I’d have to see or hear from Jerry Jr. I imagine he must just sit in dads office all day just drooling or something

TwentyOne

Reaction score

He has a good strategy: When you have no clue what the problems are and are even more clueless about solutions you explain to everybody the situation in details. Makes you look like you are in control of everything.

Better for Stephen would be: You are the last one who should explain to others anything. Shut up and listen to the people who actually know.