Stephon Gilmore released by Patriots (traded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
edit my earlier response: I think we now know what Tom and chatted about after the game....

stilltheguru

Reaction score
So he diesnt get paid from the Patriots this year? It said jaylon gets 7 mil from Dallas this year. Gilmore wanting 15 mil on top of what pats owe him hmmmmmmm

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
If you were to assign him, it's a one year-rental, but you would net a comp pick when he signs elsewhere.

quickccc

Reaction score
30-31 is generally the age CBs fall off a table. It appears Gilmore has fallen off the table. If he's not already done, he soon will be.

And it's still about developing the highly invested CB draftees, .Joseph and Wright.
Fact is .. once Bossman Fats becomes healthy again..i don't want to keep seeing burnt-toast Canaday playing ahead of them.
In just the last 2 games, I've seen enuff of him as a sub replacement.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
If we can afford to get him. I’d do it. I just don’t trust Anthony Brown. Although he has a couple of PBUs and a pick, he’s still the weakest link on the defense IMO.

kskboys

Reaction score
If we can afford to get him. I’d do it. I just don’t trust Anthony Brown. Although he has a couple of PBUs and a pick, he’s still the weakest link on the defense IMO.
Brown may be better than Gilmore at this point in their careers.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Probably going to TB, he's getting old (for a CB) and with Brady gives him the best chance for a ring.

kskboys

Reaction score
You guys who are clamouring for him are clamouring for a name, not a player. If he had tread left, Belly would not be releasing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.