Steve Jobs resigns as CEO, named chairman

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4066031 said:
Damn did he sleep with your girlfriend or something?

I hate dictators. While very different in what they do/did, he is every bit the dictator as Saddam and Hitler were. He just didn't kill anyone, but murder isn't the only crime that exist. He just happens to be in the same class as Larry Ellison (Oracle) whom I hate just as much. You guys mostly don't know who he (Larry) is though because he doesn't make iPods and iPhones. He makes business software that you probably don't realize runs probably at least 50+% of your lives.

While I'm a dick and an ******* in fun, I am also a real life humanitarian and philanthropist. (though it may not appear that way to most of you) Him leaving power is good for humanity. For people to have *COMPLETE FREEDOM* of choice. (though there are some who are too blind to comprehend that)

Most Apple products are very nice and very high quality. They just have electrified fences around them and it's those fences that make me glad Jobs is gone.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
nyc;4066056 said:
I hate dictators. While very different in what they do/did, he is every bit the dictator as Saddam and Hitler were. He just didn't kill anyone, but murder isn't the only crime that exist. He just happens to be in the same class as Larry Ellison (Oracle) whom I hate just as much. You guys mostly don't know who he (Larry) is though because he doesn't make iPods and iPhones. He makes business software that you probably don't realize runs probably at least 50+% of your lives.

While I'm a dick and an ******* in fun, I am also a real life humanitarian and philanthropist. (though it may not appear that way to most of you) Him leaving power is good for humanity. For people to have *COMPLETE FREEDOM* of choice. (though there are some who are too blind to comprehend that)

Good Lord.

Your rage has unbalanced you.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4066063 said:
Good Lord.

Your rage has unbalanced you.

Let me suggest you purchase a dictionary. It will let you know the exact definition of dictator.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
nyc;4066078 said:
Let me suggest you purchase a dictionary.

Let me suggest you get therapy.

The day that you compare Steve Jobs to Adolph Hitler in any way is the day that you have absolutely and completely gone bat **** insane.

Today is that day.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
nyc;4066056 said:

Most Apple products are very nice and very high quality. They just have electrified fences around them and it's those fences that make me glad Jobs is gone.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Wow.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4066083 said:
Let me suggest you get therapy.

The day that you compare Steve Jobs to Adolph Hitler in any way is the day that you have absolutely and completely gone bat **** insane.

Today is that day.

I differentiated the difference in my post. (you are just trying to hyper extenuate it to help not make you look the fool) Then again, you are probably Ohio State educated and probably couldn't read (or at least comprehend) the entire post. :rolleyes:

Everyone knows Ohio State is known for athletics and not academics. /sigh

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Pretty crazy stuff i'm reading.

Anywho, good luck to Steve Jobs. I hope he isn't leaving because he got sick again.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
nyc;4066092 said:
I differentiated the difference in my post. Then again, you are probably Ohio State educated and probably couldn't read (or at least comprehend) the entire post. :rolleyes:

Everyone knows Ohio State is known for athletics and not academics. /sigh

I said in ANY way...and you did compare them.

I don't care one bit about you differentiating between them...to even bring it up shows how nuts you are about this.

You can't be taken seriously when you talk like that.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;4066105 said:
Pretty crazy stuff i'm reading.

Anywho, good luck to Steve Jobs. I hope he isn't leaving because he got sick again.

There's no one crazy in here.

:D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I feel strongly about something, so I'm crazy?

The definition of dictator is DEFINED with no skews in that definition. Actions are fully 100% comparable once you take "emotional state" out of it. The dictionary doesn't define emotional states. It defines what a word means.

They say right handed people are more emotional than logical and vice versa. Let me guess. You are right handed?

Though I'm not fully on board with that theory as I've met some pretty logical right handers. Though I must admit, all overly emotional people that I've met have been right handed.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
nyc;4066121 said:

The definition of dictator is DEFINED with no skews in that definition. Actions are fully 100% comparable once you take "emotional state" out of it. The dictionary doesn't define emotional states. It defines what a word means.

They say right handed people are more emotional than logical and vice versa. Let me guess. You are right handed?

Though I'm not fully on board with that theory as I've met some pretty logical right handers. Though I must admit, all overly emotional people that I've met have been right handed.

You can't even see the insanity in your previous statements. :laugh2:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
nyc;4066121 said:

When it comes to Jobs...you are definitely right handed.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I must be the only person in the world on the Internet unaffected by Gates, Jobs, or anyone else. This has no impact whatsoever on my life, opinions, or motivations.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Hostile;4066144 said:
I must be the only person in the world on the Internet unaffected by Gates, Jobs, or anyone else. This has no impact whatsoever on my life, opinions, or motivations.

I don't know what you mean by unaffected...but if it wasn't for Gates, Jobs or anyone else...you wouldn't be on the internet right now.

Ranzo

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4066167 said:
I don't know what you mean by unaffected...but if it wasn't for Gates, Jobs or anyone else...you wouldn't be on the internet right now.

Right. What do those guys have to with Al Gore's brainchild?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
TheCount;4066141 said:
You can't even see the insanity in your previous statements. :laugh2:

What? That I call him a dictator? :confused:

My definition, he is.