Still drinking the Kool-Aid?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Stephen A is a useless opinion to base the Cowboys season this far. He's too upset that his Steelers are a basement dwelling team this season. Lol.

With that said lets take a look at who the so called better teams beat this season so far:

Arizona - Titans, Vikings, Jacksonville, Rams, 49ers, Browns, Texans

LA Rams - Bears, Indy, Bucs, Cardinals (L), Seahawks, Giants, Lions

TB Bucs - Cowboys, Falcons, Rams (L), Patriots, Eagles, Bears

GB Packers - Saints (L), Lions, 49ers, Steelers, Bengals, Bears, Football team

Dallas Cowboys - Bucs (L), Chargers, Eagles, Panthers, Giants, Patriots

So I look at who everyone beat and who we beat. How does Stephen A look at TB or GB or Rams schedules and records, and states our schedule was easier? TB and Cowboys played each other and both played against Eagles and Patriots. I would put Rams and Chargers as tough teams and matchups so thats a saw off. So where exactly is the easier schedule?

Experts keep saying the Cowboys are the object of playing in a week division. But we have play 2 games in our division and those teams are probably better than teams like the Lions, Texans, Bears and Falcons that all the others teams played one way or another!!!

Its simple, the hate has always been and will always be towards the Cowboys. But lets please not reference Stephen A and his thoughts. He has no clue about football, never has.
so those are the 4 best teams in the NFC and no way we can argue we are better then anyone of them yet..AZ is clearly the best NFL team right now not just 6-0 but they did beat 3 very good teams and one average team..

not sure why you all worry about rankings..make the playoffs and then we will see how we stack up..nothing is settled in the RS except playoff mathcups..5-1 mans squat right now technically we haven't accomplished one of our goals yet..

lets stop worrying over how other rank us..

doesnt matter

was looking forward to Thursday az-gb game until now Gb been weakened by the clist. really would have separated one of them but no Adams or their DC and im betting few more to come, wont be as good barometer as it would have been,..

still a good watch to see how 2 of those 4 play each other..

gmb1

Reaction score
I'm not under any impression this version of the Cowboys at this moment is a Superbowl contender. I'm just hoping for a NFC Championship appearance. Nothing more, nothing less.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
that's the thing, cowboys games get under the microscope with cowboys fans (a few at least) and over analyzed, in the meantime other teams have flaws, warts and win ugly too. winning ugly is better than losing pretty. and you have to be good to pull out ugly wins.

exactly, I take nothing away from other top teams but I'm not going to disrespect what this Cowboys team is doing. Are we perfect? No, neither are these other teams. Tampa Bay has gotten by playing less than great in some of their games same goes with every team out there. Dallas team of the 90's did not play perfect and found themselves in dog fights with lesser teams, it is called the NFL and even bad teams can put up a fight and can make plays.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
1. The Patriots game convinced me that the Cowboys D remains vulnerable to big plays and has wondering if Quinn is going to get around to fixing it. A lot of players trying to make the big play and getting sloppy out there?

2. While the rest of the NFC East looks like a joke, the Cardinals, Rams, and oh yes the Bucs I take seriously. I watched the Bucs game and it looks to me that Brady is just getting warmed up. The Rams have always been a match-up nightmare. And the Cards look real to me.

3. I expect some "Lighten Up Francis" replies and I get that. I do enjoy watching the Cowboys having such a great season. But this team has a lot to improve on especially the defense.

What say you?
every defense is open to big plays.... EVERY One of them.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Bacon is life!

THE-CAKE-IS-A-LIE_o_103793.jpg

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Wouldnt all those teams say the same about us right now? It was never going to be a cakewalk...we are one of the 5 teams that have a real shot and none have a flawless team...cap era right...

lukin2006

Reaction score
Our D is so bad that they made a key stop in OT that allowed the O to win the game...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
One thing that is being left out, is some of these game have been blow outs heading into the 4th qrt. Dallas was up 33 to 14 vs Carolina heading into the 4th. They made a late game push but if I recall I was told those are garbage yards and points when if Was Dallas trailing like that in the 4th. Outside of the Tampa, Chargers and NE Dallas has dominated game going into the 4th qrt with the game pretty much in hand.

Proof

Reaction score
There are no perfect teams in the NFL. The Cards needed the Vikings to miss a 37 yard FG on the last play, the Titans lost to the Jets, the Rams had a dogfight with the Lions.

The Cowboys defense is a work in process, but it's already far better than last year. Bottom line is 5-1 and continuing to work. Nothing to do with Kool Aid.

this. not to mention we still have an immensely talented DE due to return, and a 2nd round CB. That's significant imo, given what Quinn has gotten out of our existing personnel. Not to mention our x-factor in Micah. Seems like they've been playing him on lb to get him reps and comfort, but when rubber meets the road, i think if needed they will play him in more impactful ways. And the big play given up against the Pats was seemingly the result of having two guys who could've/should've easily picked it. I personally chalk it up as a fluky sort of thing in that specific instance.

There is a ton of room for improvement though, but i've been really impressed by them

Shane612

Reaction score
1. The Patriots game convinced me that the Cowboys D remains vulnerable to big plays and has wondering if Quinn is going to get around to fixing it. A lot of players trying to make the big play and getting sloppy out there?

2. While the rest of the NFC East looks like a joke, the Cardinals, Rams, and oh yes the Bucs I take seriously. I watched the Bucs game and it looks to me that Brady is just getting warmed up. The Rams have always been a match-up nightmare. And the Cards look real to me.

3. I expect some "Lighten Up Francis" replies and I get that. I do enjoy watching the Cowboys having such a great season. But this team has a lot to improve on especially the defense.

What say you?
I think even the strongest defense is vulnerable to big plays. And that's by design. NFL want big plays, and high scoring games. They deem them more exciting and entertaining.
Personally, I enjoys low scoring games, with good hard defensive plays, sprinkled with some good offensive plays.....but that's just me.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score

What say you?

Same Juice I’ve been drinking