Still drinking the Kool-Aid?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
1. The Patriots game convinced me that the Cowboys D remains vulnerable to big plays and has wondering if Quinn is going to get around to fixing it. A lot of players trying to make the big play and getting sloppy out there?

2. While the rest of the NFC East looks like a joke, the Cardinals, Rams, and oh yes the Bucs I take seriously. I watched the Bucs game and it looks to me that Brady is just getting warmed up. The Rams have always been a match-up nightmare. And the Cards look real to me.

3. I expect some "Lighten Up Francis" replies and I get that. I do enjoy watching the Cowboys having such a great season. But this team has a lot to improve on especially the defense.

What say you?
I totally agree, the D needs some work to alleviate the big plays. Hopefully, getting a couple of pieces back on the D will help strengthen the unit.

Flamma

Reaction score
1. The Patriots game convinced me that the Cowboys D remains vulnerable to big plays and has wondering if Quinn is going to get around to fixing it. A lot of players trying to make the big play and getting sloppy out there?

2. While the rest of the NFC East looks like a joke, the Cardinals, Rams, and oh yes the Bucs I take seriously. I watched the Bucs game and it looks to me that Brady is just getting warmed up. The Rams have always been a match-up nightmare. And the Cards look real to me.

3. I expect some "Lighten Up Francis" replies and I get that. I do enjoy watching the Cowboys having such a great season. But this team has a lot to improve on especially the defense.

What say you?

Cowboys defense I'd grade at a C+. That's the best we're getting. The thing is, how many defenses are that much better? Early on in games our offense is moving the ball well but getting no points to show for it. A fluke play here, a GL stop or fumble, it's always something. The problem is it's becoming a pattern. Eagles, Panthers, Giants, and it almost cost us the game against the Patriots. Dallas aren't beating the Bucs or Cards if that happens. That's what I'm hoping the Cowboys can get under control. Now that I got that all out of the way, any of these teams can be beat. It has only been 7 weeks. Lets see how this plays out.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

What say you?
It's very tasty!!!

ESisback

Reaction score
KC won a Super Bowl with a weak defense. I’d say ours is as good as that one right now, because we get turnovers. Once Tank and Gallimore come back, and our young players (Parsons, Diggs, Cox, Odiggy, etc.)get better with experience, I see a day when our D is top ten.